This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Self-motivated, detail oriented Design professional with over 10 years of experience in interior design.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively develop project schedules, resulting in on time project completion.
- Well versed in collaborating with team members, vendors and clients to develop innovative design solutions to promote satisfaction.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, key to establishing rapport, cultivating lasting relationships and providing thorough inquiry resolution.
- Knowledgeable in best interior design concepts, including programming, space planning and material selection.
Client Relationship Management
MS Office Suite
Ambiance Interiors Nashville, TN 2013-Present
Interior Designer/Project Manager
- Fulfill critical design position, steering multiple residential projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Utilize strong knowledge of design principles to assist in selection of lighting, flooring, wall treatments and furnishing.
- Cultivate positive relationships with clients; verify design requirements, continually provide status updates and resolve inquiries.
- Responsibilities include creation of schematic designs, development drawings and construction documents.
- Establish relationships with contractors, vendors and installers, key to ensuring adherence to project schedule.
- Perform various administrative tasks, including invoice management, accounts payable/receivable management, contract management and ordering samples.
- Led design initiatives on entire home renovation from initial consult through execution and follow up.
Interior design group specializing in residential design
Ethan Allen Retail, Inc. Brentwood, TN 2011-2013
- Created detailed presentations incorporating color, space planning and basic design concepts to promote services within an international furniture retail corporation.
- Strategically identified client needs and utilized product knowledge, coupled with design experience, to make individualized recommendations.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills; provided top notch customer service to ensure satisfaction.
- Continually recognized by management for strong design and problem solving abilities.
- Responsibilities included increasing furniture sales and conducting in home consultations.
Melange Interior Design Studio Nashville, TN 2006-2010
- Demonstrated knowledge of interior design principles while consulting clients on various residential projects, including kitchen construction, closet spaces and workspaces.
- Assisted in selection of flooring, furniture and lighting fixtures to ensure overall satisfaction.
- Successfully coordinated, designed and executed set design for a theater production at Tennessee State University.
- Led initiatives to design an office space for Metro Public Schools.
F/H Design - Nashville, TN 2008 & 2010
Yessicks Design Center - Franklin, TN
- Gained valuable exposure to best interior design processes, including material selection, design concepts and installation of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Formed positive relationships with vendors and manufacturers; requested and procured memo samples.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills while maintaining resource library, creating layout and ensuring on time project completion.
BFA Degree in Interior Design
American Society of Interior Designers
International Interior Design Association
Open House Volunteer, Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film
Construction Assistant Volunteer, Homes for Habitat Nashville
Open House Greeter, Del Webb Providence Assisted Living
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!