This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ Executive Assistant ~
Respected Executive Assistant with distinguished career of over a decade in leading administrative support and office management operations in transportation, renewable/solar energy, manufacturing, customer service, insurance, and construction industries. In depth expertise fielding high volume phone lines, maintaining filing systems, streamlining office procedures, and enforcing document confidentiality. Consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. Demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
Project Management Report Generation
Clerical Support Professional Correspondence
Scheduling Meeting Coordination
Travel Arrangements Calendaring
Supply/Parts Purchasing Spreadsheet Management
Renewables Coordinator APS 2016-Present
Recruited to thoroughly review and efficiently process Solar Installation applications in support of driving business growth and optimizing revenue production.
- Ensure delivery of world class customer service in effectively managing applications to meet critical timelines
Scheduling Coordinator Kone Elevator 2015-2016
Strategically schedule technicians as well as order parts to maximize use of time and resources in supporting management of 232 pieces of moving equipment at Sky Harbor Airport-Phoenix. Concurrently manage wide range of records and documentation, including reconciling P-card statements as well as coding invoices monthly.
- Expertly produce and maintain detailed spreadsheets vital to effectively tracking and managing trouble calls
- Efficiently produce quality monthly status and maintenance reports instrumental to ensuring optimal operational readiness of equipment
Executive Administrative Assistant Integrated Financial Solutions Group 2012-2015
Entrusted to oversee the delivery of quality services, encompassing request response, phone management, file updates, and data entry. Administered the entire insurance process with clients, from initial application to policy delivery. Responsible for scheduling clients, updating client information and participating in client meetings on behalf of Financial Advisors.
- Facilitated productive communication with clients, recommending best life and disability insurance products
Executive Administrative Assistant | Enrollment Coordinator America's 401k 2008-2012
Actively supported the Company President/CEO in a variety of 401(k) activities, while also managing the accurate processing of underwriting documents for insurance policies. Entrusted to monitor and enforce staff compliance requirements for licensing and CE courses. Applied sharp administrative acumen in effectively managing broad scope of office operations, from setting up new accounts and processing new client paperwork to reconciling retirement plan balances and auditing accounts for accuracy.
- Communicated with over 400 accounts regarding enrollment periods and enrollment material delivery
- Reviewed all plan documents for each 401(k) to ensure accuracy and compliance of enrollment materials
- Coordinated and implemented 2 comprehensive Broker Dealer changes for the entire client list
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Professional Experience, Cont.
Staff Assistant Houghton Financial Partners 2005-2008
Effectively managed the information flow process, ensuring confidentiality of all personnel data and files. Utilized extensive word processing and spreadsheet applications skills in composing all documentation, ensuring correct grammar, spelling and sentence structure. Consistently track license and continuing education status for all brokers, to maintain required training levels.
- Collaborate with Managers and Supervisors in conducting research for special projects
- Cultivated productive relationships with third party administrators to ensure rapid and thorough request processing
- Oversaw all aspects of processing for insurance policy underwriting
Project/Administrative Assistant QC7 Development Services 2004-2005
Spearheaded a variety of administrative support services to the General Manager and staff, including meeting coordination and travel arrangements to office supply purchasing, mail distribution and calendar management. Skillfully handled all correspondence, including typing, proofreading and formatting memos, reports and spreadsheets for the Management Team. Selected to created monthly draws for projects, to ensure necessary onsite materials, deadline adherence and accurate billing/payment of draws.
- Generated monthly communications, meeting minutes and presentations for the General Manager
- Selected by Project Manager to create and process all travel expenses
- Entrusted to maintain a comprehensive monthly activity calendar of employee events, meetings and training sessions
Design Center Coordinator D R Horton Homes 2002-2004
Oversaw all center support operations, from generating reports/spreadsheets and collecting data to ordering supplies/equipment and processing travel reimbursements. Effectively managed a variety of financial support services, including monitoring budgetary expenditures, processing invoices for payment and preparing voucher requests. Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a satisfied homeowner base.
- Facilitated productive relations with the Accounting Department and Vendors, ensuring adherence to homeowner interior choices and budget parameters
Office Administration Courses El Paso Community College 2000
Business Courses University of Texas at El Paso 1989
Technically proficient in Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!