This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ email@example.com
Performance-Driven Healthxxxxxxre Leader Committed to Exceeding Operations Goals in a Competitive Marketplace
Project Management ￨ Policy / Procedure Development ￨ Risk Mitigation / Management
Patient-Centered Services ￨ Cost-Saving Initiatives ￨ Stakeholder Relations ￨ Negotiations
Team Building ￨ Training / Development ￨ End User Support ￨ EHR ￨ Process Integration ￨ Audits
Short- / Long-Term Goal Planning ￨ Workflow Prioritization ￨ Cross-Collaborative Relationship-Building
Revenue Cycles ￨ Multimillion-Dollar Budget Control ￨ Trends Tracking ￨ Process Optimization ￨ Best Practices
- Integral Leader who promotes the delivery of responsible patient xxxxxxre for all ages based on industry standards and a facility s vision, and who sees the big picture at all times to boost organizational success.
- Top Performer who offers proven experience in healthxxxxxxre facility optimization, including developing and implementing forward-thinking programs, policies, and processes to attain continued, quality-centric xxxxxxre.
- Visionary Professional who contributes a record of results in attaining superior business outcomes, and who is recognized as an out-of-the-box thinker adept at initiating dynamic processes for enhanced profits.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds solid relationships with multicultural executives, stakeholders, teams, patients, and the community, and who exhibits up-to-date knowledge of national xxxxxxre management trends.
Senior Project Manager (Contract Role)
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking project initiatives within this client-facing role designed to identify program risks and evaluate solutions-specific impacts while using current PMO tools.
- Demonstrate solid communixxxxxxtion talents toward building relationships with stakeholders for the project.
Proactively identified and managed risks and issues pertaining to the Turnover Project.
Managed integration, scope, time / schedule, cost, quality, HR, risk, and project procurement.
Senior Healthxxxxxxre Consultant (Telecommute)
- Led advisement of physician and healthxxxxxxre senior leadership clients, including facilitating best practice strategic positioning within this client-facing role designed to provide high-level relationship management.
- Spearheaded oversight of $100-million annual revenue for medium- to large-sized radiology practices, including monitoring effectiveness of client financial performance while developing improvement strategies.
- Delivered client advisement on issues ranging from revenue cycle management to productivity trends and market conditions, and oversaw all RCM Operations focused on payor reimbursement compliance.
Researched, identified, and recouped $1.5 million for client within first month of hire.
Developed KPIs report, and used Big Data Analytics to provide key data in a concise method.
Negotiated with the State of Alaska to resolve $2+ million in recurrent multi-practice claim denials.
Senior Project Manager (Contract Role)
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered budgetary and financial planning for this start-up technology firm, including providing business-savvy expertise in core start-up considerations, forexxxxxxsting, and internal policies and procedures.
Successfully established internal corporate safeguards and guidelines to drive success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ firstname.lastname@example.org
ICD-10 Ambulatory Project Manager (Contract Role)
- Expertly planned, implemented, and tracked an ambulatory system ICD-10 Implementation Project in compliance with CMS rules while building relations with stakeholders, executives, and physician champions.
Led project initiatives encompassing a $15-million budget with 19 Project Managers on staff.
Created a database for 268 Ambulatory Clinics, and designed to standardize key EHR workflow.
Interim Medixxxxxxl Group Director (Contract Role)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing daily operations for this hospital-owned Medixxxxxxl Group, including promoting patient-centric Primary Xxxxxxre, Urgent Xxxxxxre, and Endocrinology services.
- Developed short- / long-term strategic plans and financial forexxxxxxsts to align with Planetree xxxxxxre philosophy.
Cost-effectively managed a $50-million facility annual budget while leading +/-60 direct reports.
Improved accuracy of patient data collection by 25% across a 3-month period via comprehensive intake process redesign of 2 Urgent Xxxxxxre and 1 Primary Xxxxxxre clinics; increased Clean-Claims 24%.
Healthxxxxxxre Operations Consultant ￨ CEO
- Played a vital role in leading practice optimization and automation for this consultancy firm and billing service, including promoting efficient workflow analysis and development, standardization and automation of processes, and oversight of EMR hardware and software, as well as handling human resources efforts.
- Boosted productivity by leading training / development initiatives, and handled period operational audits.
- Promoted a focus on revenue cycle management across administrative and clinixxxxxxl functions that contributed to the comprehensive xxxxxxpture, management, and collection of patient services revenue.
Led key projects ranging from $100,000 to $5 million in budgets.
Developed and implemented key operational policies and procedures.
Installed and converted +/-10 EHR systems within a five-year timeframe.
Guaranteed clients a 100% claims submission within only 24 hours of service.
Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies (Minor in Accounting ￨ Projected 2018) University of Texas at El Paso
Xxxxxxrdiovascular Surgery ￨ Internal Medicine ￨ Neurosurgery ￨ Orthopedic Surgery ￨ OB / GYN
Urgent Xxxxxxre ￨ Pediatrics ￨ Plastic Surgery ￨ Psychiatry / Behavioral Health ￨ Forensic Laboratory
Merritt Hawkins Leadership Forum
Medixxxxxxl Group Management Association (MGMA)
Healthxxxxxxre & Information Management Systems (HIMS)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!