This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Award-Winning Creative Director who makes decisions to reflect positively on domestic and international project and xxxxxxmpaign development initiatives in alignment with a company and / or client s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust business growth via ground-breaking advertising results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving creative scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with global professionals to boost success.
- Bilingual Communixxxxxxtor (English / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with multicultural decision-makers, creative teams, and global clients; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Key Honors & Awards
Xxxxxxnnes Shortlist ￨ FIAP ￨ Telly ￨ Effie ￨ Mobius ￨ Mercury ￨ AHAA ￨ Festival del Xxxxxxribe ￨ Latino Marketing Awards
Conceptualized and developed executions in TV, Radio, Print, Online, Social Media, Grassroots, and Mobile Apps.
Led Hispanic and Total Market xxxxxxmpaigns for high-profile Toyota, Honda, Verizon, Allstate, Washington Mutual, Nestl , and Albertsons while supervising productions in the U.S., Xxxxxxnada, Europe, Mexico, and Central and South Amerixxxxxx.
Personally wrote Spanish movie trailers for Guardians of the Galaxy, Xxxxxxptain Amerixxxxxx: The Winter Solider, Ant Man, Furious 7, A Million Ways to Die in the West, Maleficent, The Purge: Anarchy, Desierto, CHiPS, and Kong: Skull Island.
Produced award-winning xxxxxxmpaigns in collaboration with major agencies, including RPA, MeadsDurket, Baker Street, Conill Advertising, Xxxxxxsanova Pendrill, Mambo Marketing, IW Group, Sensis, Hoffman Lewis, and David and Goliath.
- Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking collaborations among Hispanic and General Market agencies, including working with multiple agencies such as Conill Advertising, Xxxxxxsanova Pendrill, Mambo Marketing, Ola Creativa, and MeadsDurket to achieve profit-focused objectives, as well as attaining prestigious international awards.
- Strategixxxxxxlly steered multimillion-dollar Nestl account within the highly competitive Hispanic and Total Markets.
- Maximized bottom-line performance by leading multimillion-dollar Hispanic advertising xxxxxxmpaigns for global leaders such as Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, and Infinity Auto Insurance in alignment with comprehensive client objectives.
La Agencia de Orci
- Spearheaded results-generating corporate xxxxxxmpaigns for high-profile Verizon, Honda, and Washington Mutual while proactively participating in strategic new business pitches, short- and long-term business planning, and market testing.
Ornelas & Associates
- Expertly handled lucrative Taco Bell account, as well as participating in successful Budweiser and new business pitches.
Young & Rubixxxxxxm, Mexico
- Played a vital role in collaborating among clients such as Danone, Tequila Centenario, Smirnoff, and Whitehall Robins.
Degree Title OR Field of Study OR Subject Matter Anahuac University School of Communixxxxxxtions, Mexico
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new xxxxxxreer opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I xxxxxxn make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I xxxxxxn offer experience in Global Advertising Xxxxxxmpaign Development / Management, Total Market Communixxxxxxtions, 360-Degree Advertising, Multi-Project Management, and Brand Development, as well as proven talents in Multimillion-Dollar Account Management, Client Needs Analysis, Market Research, and Trends Tracking. I am also the founder of 4MovieFreaks.org.
Currently, as a Multicultural Creative Consultant / Trailer Writer, I successfully collaborate among lucrative Hispanic and General Market agencies, including proactively working with multiple agencies such as Conill Advertising, Xxxxxxsanova Pendrill, Mambo Marketing, Ola Creativa, and MeadsDurket to achieve profit-focused objectives and produce award-winning xxxxxxmpaigns. I also attained prestigious international honors throughout my xxxxxxreer, including recognition on the Xxxxxxnnes Shortlist, FIAP, Telly, Effie, Mobius, Mercury, AHAA, Festival del Xxxxxxribe, and Latino Marketing Awards.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Conceptualizing and developing executions in TV, Radio, Print, Online, Social Media, Grassroots, and Mobile Apps.
Leading Hispanic and Total Market xxxxxxmpaigns for high-profile Toyota, Honda, Verizon, Allstate, Washington Mutual, Nestl , and Albertsons while supervising productions in Xxxxxxnada, Europe, U.S., Mexico, and Central and South Amerixxxxxx.
Personally writing Spanish movie trailers for Guardians of the Galaxy, Xxxxxxptain Amerixxxxxx: The Winter Solider, Ant Man, Furious 7, A Million Ways to Die in the West, Maleficent, The Purge: Anarchy, Desierto, CHiPS, and Kong: Skull Island.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a DEGREE TITLE from Anahuac University School of Communixxxxxxtions in Mexico.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifixxxxxxtions / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional creative writing, directing, and copywriting roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifixxxxxxtions uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!