This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Warehouse Operations ~ Transportation & Logistics ~ Operations ~ Staff Leadership
Policy & Procedure Development ~ Program & Project Leadership ~ Process Improvements
- Possess a vast operations leadership background with specialization and expertise in policy development, global mail operations, financial administration, compliance audits, airport security, transportation, quality assurance, resource management, and strategic partnerships.
- Proactively evaluate existing processes, systems, and procedures to uncover areas of weakness, and implement solutions that systematize operations and slash expenses.
- Excel at steering projects to maximize use of resources, boost productivity, and achieve established goals.
- Highly skilled at connecting with and managing people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Well-versed in strategic planning, negotiations, report preparation, and public speaking.
- Consummate managerial skills including staffing, training, mentoring, coaching, and performance management.
- Constantly foster a respectful workplace climate essential to enriching morale and cohesiveness.
- Winner of multiple awards, certificates, and medals throughout military service.
- Possess an active Secret Security Clearance, and willing to travel internationally.
HQ USAFE-AFAFRICA Ramstein AB, Germany, AE 09094 United States, 2014 to Present
Administration Functional / Command Postal Subject Matter Expert
- Direct 62 personnel in spearheading European Command s postal transportation network, prepare financial plans valued at $15M, and diligently monitor 2,000 postal facilities across 41 nations supporting 526K personnel.
Devise mail movement and transportation policies and procedures for European and African continents.
Condensed five USAF postal operations processes to expedite cycle processing time by 15% and save Air Force $7M annually in manpower expenses.
Recouped $27K+ in fines from commercial air carriers by confirming over 200 mail irregularities and creating database to track trends and enforce mail security.
Structured military air transportation for NATO Baltic Air Police Task Force which facilitated safe mail delivery among 575 troops and six million Lithuanians.
Advised USAFE Director of Communications on IT management pertaining to manpower, training, and readiness of 497+ administrative/postal professionals spanning 42 locations.
U.S. Air Force, Davis Monthan AFB Tucson AZ, 2011 to 2013
Communication Planner and Commands Postal Manager
Formulated plans to ensure compliance with USPS and DoS policies and directives for South America.
Championed concerted efforts among FAA, Departments of Transportation, and other government agencies to assemble communication package for two missions by President of the United States and Foreign Affairs offices.
Flawlessly executed real world exercises as primary postal planner to AFSOUTH Warfighting headquarters.
Discovered, lobbied for, and orchestrated procurement of real-time USPS label system which resulted in a return on investment of $382K per year.
Effectively managed $1M budget which supported $1M in critical assets.
Recognized and awarded as Air Combat Command Postal SNCO of the Year in 2011.
U.S. Air Force, Aviano Air Base, Italy, 2008 to 2011
Postal Superintendent and Postmaster
Supervised 30+ staff, and controlled $10K supply & logistics budget as well as $45K official mail center budget.
- Won 2010 Air Force Senior NCO of the Year and Lance P. Sijan award for exhibiting exceptional leadership.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
Proficiently administered post office resource program, earning two outstanding ratings on annual audits for accomplishing $250K financial plan.
Selected as only Air Force member to attend annual USPS training seminar and conference.
Presented with three Air Force Postal Office/Team of the Year awards in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Joint Military Postal Activity, Chicago, IL, 2004 to 2008
Chief, Airport / Transportation / Processing Operations
Oversaw world s busiest airport (O Hare) and 2nd largest mail processing center by expertly guiding five major commands across five continents and 29 countries.
Supervised 11 military personnel in delegating tasks to 250+ USPS employees and coordinated efforts among high-level government leadership and law enforcement to steer effective mail movement throughout four Chicago facilities.
Remarkably achieved zero service delays during replacement of four plant managers in one year.
Aligned and mobilized team to win three awards for flawless documentation of 3.6K+ shipments worth $10M+.
Selected by Airline Transportation Authority as one of only five military personnel to earn Order of the Vest .
- Instituted daily air carrier and Customs checks, eliminated mail delays, and enhanced mail service to bolster morale within the organization.
USAFE Air Postal Squadron, Ramstein Air Base, Germany, 2001 to 2004
Command Mail Transportation Manager
- Supported 350K patrons in 65 countries on behalf of the largest postal field operating agency in the Air Force.
- Governed mail movement throughout Germany, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Russia, and UK.
- Delivered policy and operation guidance to 420 postal specialists, and provided in-depth training to employees across 17 post offices at US Embassies in Europe, Africa, and Middle East.
- Streamlined military mail routing to elevate service standards and result in DoD s largest mail hub/warehouses operation; successfully moved 59M pounds of mail ($7M contract) with only 24 hours notice.
- Recognized as Air Force Postal NCO of the Year for 2001 and 2003.
American Embassy, Athens, Greece, 1998 to 2001
Command Mail Transportation Manager
- Directed the complete spectrum of postal operations at third largest Aerial Mail Terminal in European Theater and supervised team of 10.
Implemented quality assurance programs which significantly decreased mail irregularities, accelerated transit times, and improved customer satisfaction ratings at post offices throughout Greece.
Saved Army and Air Force 3.7K hours per year and 125K miles of driving by masterminding first DoD Door to Door mail delivery service.
Southwestern College, Winfield, KS
Bachelor of Science, Business Quality Management, 2014
Undergraduate Certificate, Enterprise Quality Management, 2012
Excelsior University, Albany, NY
Associate of Applied Science, Administration/Management, 2010
Community College of the Air Force
Professional Manager Certificate, 2011
Associate of Science in Information Resources Management, 2006
United States Postal Service Headquarters, Washington DC
Mail Center Management and Leadership Skills Professional Certificate
Elite Management Certification
Completed extensive & ongoing professional development throughout career covering: Terrorism, International Mailings of Dangerous Goods by Air, Automated Military Postal System, Government Purchase Card/Billing Manager Course, HAZMAT Training, Covey Management Principles, 7 Habits of Highly Successful People, Information Security
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
HIRING AGENT NAME
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a (INSERT TARGET POSITION) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to several management credentials and degrees, I offer significant operations leadership skills, outstanding expertise in all aspects of transportation and logistics, and dynamic success in enforcing quality and compliance enterprise-wide. My extensive experience across project coordination, cross-functional team leadership, strategic planning, and multi-site management certainly indicate my ability to curtail expenses and advance efficiency in any environment. To complement these qualifications, I possess sharp skills in continuous improvement, contract negotiations, and risk mitigation which are paramount as a (INSERT TARGET POSITION).
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a business savvy management professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through exemplary adaptability, a collaborative work approach, and capabilities in fostering unified relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to (INSERT NAME OF ORGANIZATION), and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!