This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Possesses dynamic leadership skills and a proven ability to adapt quickly in fast paced environments.
- Top notch interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
Training and Development
Attention to Detail
Assumption School, Morristown, NJ 2011-Present
Fifth and Sixth Grade Math Teacher
- Fulfilled critical leadership position for students in fifth and six grade mathematics classes.
- Contribute extensively to student growth and development throughout implementation of effective motivational and educational tactics.
- Properly assess student capabilities, develop individualized learning plans and monitor student progress.
Assumption School, Morristown, NJ 2004-2011
Fifth Grade Teacher
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills within a 5th grade classroom.
- Established positive parent relationships at open house and maintained open lines of communication throughout school year.
Assumption School, Morristown, NJ 1998-2004
Kindergarten Team Teacher
- Utilized strong academic knowledge to identify areas of weakness and develop needs based action plans to encourage student development.
March of Dimes Foundation, Fairfield, NJ 1990-1992
Director of Special Events
- Implemented highly effective strategies to manage successful fundraising events.
- Heavily involved in training and recruitment initiatives to ensure events were fully staffed.
United Way of New York City, New York, NY; Assistant Vice President 1987-1990
American Red Cross of Greater New York, NY; Development Specialist 1987-1987
American Red Cross Blood Services, Philadelphia, PA; Campaign Specialist 1984-1987
St Hilary s School, Rydal, PA; Sixth Grade Teacher 1983-1984
Program of Auxiliary Services for Students, Bala Cynwyd, PA; Teacher, Remedial Education 1982-1983
Visitation School, Philadelphia, PA; Teacher 1972-1982
Master of Arts in Education, The College of Saint Elizabeth, Convent Station, NJ; 2003
Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, Holy Family College, Philadelphia, PA; 1981
Elementary School Teacher, State of New Jersey
Teacher of Students with Disabilities, State of New Jersey
Orton Gillingham, Multisensory Reading Program, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Association for Supervision and Curricular Development (ASCD) Member
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NTTM) Member
International Dyslexia Association (IDA) Member
Assumption School Technology Team Member
Take 5 Fifth Grade Study Club Founder
Breakthrough Multisensory Reading, LLC Founder
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!