This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Visionary Professional who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including excelling in creating a sense of community among facilities, non-profit organizations, and non-secular operations.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is passionate about forging partnerships to establish and increase positive branding.
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on business / organizational operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with executives, administrators, senior-level decision-makers, public-sector professionals, clients, and the community; who excels in autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to attain business objectives.
Honored for job performance excellence with Watercrest Senior Living Group s 2016 Servant Leadership Award.
Recognized twice by Harbor Chase of Naples for a servant leadership role and visionary team building commitment, and received 2012 s HRA Award for Most Exemplifying Core Values of Harbor Retirement Associates.
Led a scholarship drive for Xxxxxx County Public Schools Visual & Performing Arts program; the scholarship for the 9th largest school system in the nation was named after the company, Watercrest, and served on an exploratory committee.
Designed partnerships between University of Central Xxxxxx s College of Medicine and Watercrest s community.
Received rapid professional promotion to Director of Life Enrichment for Healthcare and Assisted Living Facilities.
Built a volunteer base of 60+ participants and increased interaction with Southwest Xxxxxx community elements.
Implemented a new non-profit institution Experience Crew and significantly grew the network and membership to 300+ active participants with a $125,000 annual budget, and worked to capitalize on key investments while training and mentoring leaders to contribute to the continual growth of the organization.
Demonstrated ongoing valuable commitments to accomplishing vision by building and sustaining leadership base, along with actively impacting additional non-profits across Southwest Xxxxxx, Haiti, and South Africa.
Consistently achieved yearly growth rates up to 200% across Colorado and Indianapolis-based locations as a Youth Pastor, including growing active participants for New Hope Church to 225+ participants to drive success.
Vice President of Creative Program Development
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking creative program development initiatives, including conceptualizing and developing partnerships in arts and wellness, medical, and religious communities to build the brand.
- Maximize bottom-line performance while establishing the company s brand and continually opening in new markets.
- Design and implement results-generating programming templates for new, rapidly growing senior living-oriented communities, and continually work to tailor every community s programs to specific local culture and unique features.
Director of Life Enrichment
- Strategically steered a dynamic Life Enrichment Department within this 40-bed healthcare facility and 93-unit assisted living facility, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a team of 6 staff to achieve facility objectives.
- Expertly coordinated staff interaction with 100% of healthcare residents, as well as weekly interaction with ALF residents.
- Optimized life enrichment initiatives by incorporating an interdisciplinary approach to developing programs in response to resident interest, including creating a strong sense of community among residents, family, staff, and volunteers.
Director of Crew
- Spearheaded the development of a new community engaged in extensive communications and service among potential and existing members, as well as the broad Southwest Xxxxxx community, to drive core operations success.
- Expertly prepared and delivered instructional talks while creating training materials for staff / volunteer development.
- Drove organizational success by training, mentoring, and managing 45+ new leaders and / or volunteers to meet goals.
Youth & Family Pastor
- Applied strong leadership talents toward moving an ever-evolving congregation forward throughout 10 years of change.
- Played a vital role in continually developing youth operations by leading community outreach and growth initiatives.
Master of Divinity (Emphasis in Education & Counseling)
Bachelor of Arts in Religion & Education
- Serve on the Board of Directors of this continually growing organization that is receiving ongoing international recognition, including promoting excellence by providing activities for those with early Dementia that appears to delay symptoms; University of Central Xxxxxx and Rollins College are highly involved with the popular clubs.
- Founded this well-regarded choir for those in Central Xxxxxx experiencing early to mid-stages of Dementia, including receiving recognition by the National Council on Aging and AARP and valuable backing by the Alzheimer s Association.
Additionally, personally coordinated and led mission trips to developing nations to generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to programs, and led wilderness adventure trips, mission trips, and relief efforts to Haiti, South Africa, Mexico, and Peru, including coordinating relief efforts on the Mississippi coast after Hurricane Katrina.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!