This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Versatile, results-oriented Quality Operations Leader with 20+ years of experience in leadership roles within both manufacturing and production environments. Advanced experience in leading daily manufacturing operations along with steadfast listening skills which provide a valuable asset/tool to clients and ensures high productivity levels. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Operations Management Quality Management Manufacturing/Production Environment
Attention to Detail Process Improvement Complex Problem Solving Strategy Development
Cost Reduction Lean Manufacturing Cold Drawn Steel Industry Six Sigma Green Belt
- Directed day to day quality assurance logistics within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and operational efficiency levels
- Oversaw the calibration of various types of measuring devices in addition to operating/calibrating non-destructive testing equipment
- Supported shipping and receiving logistics which required superior leadership abilities and a strong attention to detail
- Maintained a significant knowledge of SPC (statistical, process, capability) data and PPAP s (production, part, approval, process)
- Designed comprehensive statistical charts for members of executive management, created histograms/flow charts, and analyzed operational data
- Gained experience with several industry-specific skill such as Lewis and Miyazaki draw lines and Six Sigma Methodology
Certified Internal Auditor
Certified in Magnetic Analysis for Eddy Current and Rotary Head Testers
Certified in Forklift, Hi-Lo, and Hyster Operation
Level 2 Certification for Non-Destructive Testing
Training Includes: Blood Borne Pathogens, Fire Extinguisher, Lock Out Tag Out, Hazardous Materials, Machine Operation, Pinch Point Training, Overhead Crane Training, Forklift Training, and Tensile/Rockwell Hardness Testing
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in manufacturing and quality assurance roles with experience in operating and calibrating machinery, handling quality logistics, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards/best practices. In addition, I have strong experience in interacting positively with others, analyzing and solving complex operational issues, and improving team morale.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive background in holding professional certifications and completing industry-specific training.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!