This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an Electrical Wiring Inspector capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 6 years of experience as an electrician completing numerous residential, commercial and industrial projects. I have applied my skills, knowledge and strong attention to detail throughout all daily operations; maintaining regulatory compliance while promoting safety in the workplace. To complement this background, I possess an active 309A Journeyman Electrical License.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated, result-oriented Professional eager to contribute 6+ years of experience to a rewarding Electrical Wiring Inspector role.
- Licensed 309A Journeyman Electrician with extensive experience completing assigned tasks on time in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
- In depth understanding of the importance to promote safety and maintain adherence to regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Strong knowledge of large scale power distribution, branch circuits, troubleshooting and controls.
- Dynamic analytical problem solving skills coupled with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Possesses an active 309A Journeyman Electrical License (issued May 2011), as well as a clean driving record.
Safety Regulation Compliance
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Crotech Electrical Contractors 2016-Present
- Leverage expert level knowledge of best electrical planning and installation processes to complete tasks within high rise buildings.
- Ensure adherence to regulations while promoting safety throughout daily operations.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while completing mechanical room, elevator and emergency power system projects.
Disante Electrical and Mechanical 2015-2016
- Maintained quality control throughout all day to day operations within industrial and commercial projects.
- Utilized industry expertise to troubleshoot motors and install rigid conduit.
A1 Service Group 2013-2015
- Fulfilled key leadership position; performed service work and troubleshooting in a fast paced environment.
- Contributed extensively to Regent Park Community Center project.
Univex Electrical Contractor 2012-2013
- Collaborated with team members to successfully distribute power and oversee wiring of complex backup generator system at Waypoint Mental Hospital.
Accel Electrical Contractor 2010-2011
- Utilized strong knowledge of electrical operations to develop and implement effective training initiatives for apprentices.
- Heavily involved in Royal Victoria Hospital expansion project.
Active 309A Journeyman Electrical License, Issued May 2010
Accounting Coursework Completed, Georgian College, Barrie, ON
Completed 3 levels of trade school with overall average of 96%, Georgian College Midland Campus
High school Diploma, Barrie North Collegiate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!