This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 10 years of leadership and hands on production experience in fast-paced warehouses.
- Continually recognized for achieving and surpassing existing production goals while maintaining quality assurance and adhering to company regulations.
- In depth understanding of the importance of enforcing and adhering to safety regulations; regarded for the ability to minimize risk and incidents.
- Experienced and certified in operating various types of power industrial equipment (PIE) including forklifts and man-lifts.
- Completed extensive training in Leadership Essentials, Confined Space Rescue, Rope Rescue, HAZMAT, Incident Command and Firemanship.
Training & Development
PI Data & Delta V
Safety Regulation Compliance
TrainingMine & Docushare
SAP & MS Office Suite
Occidental Chemical Corporation (Indspec) Petrolia Plant, Petrolia, PA 2008-Present
Shift Supervisor (2014-Present)
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong quality control and leadership skills.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Closely monitor employee performance; develop action plans as necessary to promote growth.
- Associated responsibilities include payroll processing, generating detailed reports and issuing work orders to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Perform shut down / start up tasks as necessary; thoroughly inspect equipment and tanks to minimize incidents or failure.
- Serve as Incident Commander in the event of an emergency; utilize strong knowledge of emergency operating procedures.
Hill Plant Operator (2013-2014)
- Maintained quality control and safety throughout production of chemical batches, transportation of hazardous materials and operation of scrubber system.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the use of Resorcinol, Formaldehyde, Styrene, Caustic and Solox.
Flaker Operator (2010-2013)
- Successfully maintained compliance to company procedures while promoting safety throughout daily operations.
- Served as member of Emergency Response Team; enhanced existing knowledge through completion of continuing education courses.
- Utilized strong industry knowledge to troubleshoot issues, significantly increase efficiency and conduct in depth training for new team members.
- Facilitated packaging projects and implementation of new bagging system.
Fusion Floor Operator (2008-2010)
- Successfully trained junior employees on proper processes, adhering to regulations and implementing safety techniques.
H. Jack Buzard Funeral Homes, Inc., Eau Claire, PA; Funeral Director 2003-2008
J.W. Yeager, Industrial Construction, Valencia, PA; Laborer/Welder/Maintenance 2004-2007
Bachelor Degree in Funeral Directing, Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science, Pittsburgh, PA; 2004
Computer Information Systems Coursework Completed, Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, PA
Oxy Emergency Response Team
Volunteer Firefighter, Eau Claire Volunteer Fire Department; 2002-2008 & 2016- Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!