This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include 9 years of customer service, sales and administrative experience. I have effectively applied my strong interpersonal skills toward building and maintaining positive relationships with customers. To complement this background, I possess strong organizational, leadership and problem solving skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Self-motivated Professional possessing a strong background in customer service, office management and sales.
- Skilled in leveraging strong communication skills to rapidly establish rapport and form positive relationships with clients.
- Experienced in overseeing operations within fast-paced, deadline driven environments.
- In-depth knowledge of conducting audits,
O'Hare Midway Limousine Service 2017-Present
- Deliver high quality service to customers in a high volume inbound call center environment.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills while promptly resolving inquiries.
- Use strong organizational abilities to accurately book and record reservations.
Crowd Control Warehouse, Rolling Meadows, IL 2008-2017
- Streamlined existing office operations to significantly increase efficiency within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for managing purchase orders, handling shipments and maintaining proper supply inventory levels.
- Utilized MS Excel and QuickBooks to perform daily assignments, including payment tracking and invoice management; successfully recorded 5,000+ shipping costs for tax purposes.
Vensi Inc., Buffalo Grove, IL 2010-2011
- Completed various office / accounting tasks on-time in a deadline driven environment.
- Responsible for assisting newly hired employees with benefits administration, processing offer letters and reviewing work visas.
Zales Jewelers, Kildeer, IL 2007-2010
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills while consistently achieving sales goals.
- Quickly established rapport with customers and made knowledge based product recommendations to ensure satisfaction.
- Performed monthly audits with a 100% accuracy rate.
- Involved in inventory control and transfers.
GE Money / GE Motor Club, Schaumburg, IL 2008-2004
- Assumed key team lead role while managing accounts of high profile clients, including Ferrari, Porsche and AARP.
- Conducted in-depth training on various issues, including claims management and damaged goods.
- Performed audits; resolved escalated claim issues and closed 85% of received claims.
- Promptly resolved inquiries and handled complaints.
- Collaborated extensively with internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of services.
Bachelor Science in Marketing
Walter E Heller College of Business Administration, Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!