This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Current Master of Education student eager to contribute professional experience and academic foundation to a rewarding position teaching English in a high school setting.
- Thorough grasp on basic English concepts, including grammar, reading comprehension, composition and American literature.
- Possesses dynamic written and oral communication abilities, key to simplifying complex concepts, forming positive relationships and contributing to publications.
- Regarded for the ability to continually meet and exceed expectations.
- Beginner level proficiency in sighted Braille.
- Conduct in depth assessments of children; develop individualized learning plans to promote growth and development.
- Leverage strong communication skills to maintain open lines of communication with parents, administration and teaching team.
- Collaborate extensively with team members; utilize best education principles to develop motivational, engaging course content.
- Track student progress; relay pertinent information to administration and parents.
- Utilize knowledge of early childhood education principles to devise developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Demonstrate top notch communication and sales abilities; formed positive relationships with customers, delivered quality support and provided in depth customer service training to employees.
- Strictly adhere to policies and procedures; promoted safety throughout all daily activities.
Foot & Ankle Assoc., Mooresville, NC 2015-Present
Private Duty Provider, Mooresville, NC 2014
Spot on Roofers, Mooresville, NC; Sales & Service Manager 2013-2014
Gaston College, Dallas, NC; Emergency Medical Science Adjunct Instructor 2011-2012
Iredell County, Statesville, NC; EMT / Paramedic 2011-2012
Rocking Horse Preschool, Mooresville, NC; Teacher, Pre-Kindergarten 2006-2009
Statesville Montessori School, Statesville, NC; Assistant Teacher, 1st-3rd Grade 2005-2006
Novant Health, Charlotte, NC; Physicians Answering Service Triage Operator 2000-2001
Carolinas Healthcare, Charlotte, NC; Orthopedic Technician 1997-2000
United States Air Force Military Police, Wichita, KS 1992-1996
English as a Second Language (ESL) Certification; In Progress
Master Degree in Education, Adult Education and Training, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ; 2017-2018
National Collegiate Honor Society Inductee; 2015
Bachelor of Arts in English and Minor in Psychology, GPA: 3.87, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Associate of Applied Science, Emergency Medical Science, Gaston College, Dallas, NC; 2011
EMT-Paramedic / Diploma of Medical Assisting, Mitchell Community, Statesville, NC; 1999-2001
HUB Tutorial Academic Tutoring, American Literature
Taught 11th and 12th grade classes containing 12 students.
National Defense Service Medal; 1992
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!