This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Customer-centric Hospitality Professional eager to contribute extensive experience to a banquet captain role.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of overseeing activities of up to 30 staff members.
- In-depth knowledge of coordination, set-up and break-down of banquets / catering events.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver top notch service to guests; skilled in ensuring fulfillment of needs in a timely manner.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Ensured prompt fulfillment of guest requests; conducted follow-up to maintain high satisfaction levels.
- Exemplified strong leadership abilities while overseeing activities of up to 30 banquet staff members.
- Successfully set up banquet halls; closely followed diagrams and standards to ensure proper placement of buffets, bars and tables.
- Demonstrated a strong knowledge of menu items; relayed pertinent information regarding allergies, special requests and dietary needs to appropriate parties.
- Heavily involved in team building initiatives; responsible for interviewing, hiring and training employees.
- Leveraged various strategies to ensure aesthetic appeal for guests.
- Maintained proper inventory / stock levels.
- Removed china, glassware and silverware from tables at conclusion of meal period and delivered to the stewarding area.
- Worked together with team members to ensure on-time completion of tasks.
- Thoroughly reviewed food and beverage products to maintain high standards.
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, Oxon Hill, MD; Banquet Server 2015-Present
Hilton Hotel, Tyson Corner, VA; Banquet Server 2013-Present
Washington Hilton Hotel, Washington, DC; Banquet Server 2015-Present
Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fairfax, VA; Clinical Technician I
Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fairfax, VA; Dietary and Food Services Operator 2012-2013
Pendleton Health and Rehabilitation Center, Mystic, CT; Nurse Assistant 2009-2011
Mohegan Sun Casino, Uncasville, CT; Lead Banquet Captain 2007-2009
Seasons Culinary Services, Washington, DC; Lead Captain 2005-2007
George Washington University, Washington, DC; Banquet Server 2004-2006
Professional Bartending School, Arlington, VA; 2016
NxLevel Micro-Entrepreneurship Program, Northern Virginia Community College, Fairfax, VA
BLS for Health Care Provider, Inova Health System/Health Source; 2011
Food Manager, Prometric, Fairfax, VA; 2011
Nurse Assistant, Educational Training of Wethersfield; 2011
New London Adult Education GED, New London, CT; 2009
English Classes TOEFL, LADO International College, New London, CT; 2002-2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!