This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Esthetician eager to contribute hands on skincare experience, coupled with administrative skills, to a progressive organization within the Hospitality industry.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Skilled in streamlining daily administrative functions, including scheduling, call management and project coordination.
- Recognized for building client retention and referrals by 10% within a 6-month period.
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative strategies to enhance overall customer experience, resulting in increased satisfaction and retention levels.
Client Relationship Management
Skincare Treatment Plan Creation
Bay Club, The Sanctuary Spa, San Diego, CA 2015-Present & 2010-2014
- Resourcefully identify client needs and create individualized skincare treatment plans accordingly.
- Demonstrate esthetic expertise throughout performance of therapeutic facials, waxing and advanced treatments.
Spa Client Coordinator 2008-2009
- Fulfilled key administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including scheduling and call management.
- Leveraged strong esthetics knowledge to successfully resolve inquiries and make individualized skincare recommendations.
Independent Living Program, San Luis Obispo County, CA 2015
- Contributed to overall case management processes, with associated duties including life skill development, providing referrals and maximizing available resources for children within welfare and probation systems.
- Continually achieved existing goals to maintain case compliance.
Spa Gregoires, Del Mar, San Diego, CA 2010
Spa Coordinator & Esthetician
- Streamlined spa processes by implementing effective coordination strategies throughout administrative operations.
- Provided top notch customer service throughout daily interactions.
Facelogic Spa, Encinitas, San Diego, CA 2009-2010
- Performed customized facials and waxing, key to promoting customer satisfaction and retention.
Four Seasons Biltmore Santa Barbara Resort, Montecito, CA 2007
Catering & Conference Services Assistant
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills while maintaining high level of satisfaction, key to enhancing overall customer experience.
- Contributed extensively to creation of Banquet Event Orders (BEOs).
FisHouse, Santa Barbara, CA 2003-2007
- Received promotion from Server role based on strong leadership skills.
- Continually developed and implemented innovative ideas to increase productivity throughout daily restaurant operations.
Fess Parker Doubletree Resort, Santa Barbara, CA 2003-2005
Banquet Server & Intern, Wedding & Events Planning
Bachelor of Arts in History, Minor in Education and Applied Psychology,
University of California Santa Barbara; 2006
Esthetician License, State of Utah
600 Hour Masters Esthetics Course, Bellus Academy of Beauty and Spa, Poway, CA; 2008-2009
First Chair; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!