This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dynamic, results-driven Companion Animal Veterinarian eager to offer strong medical case load management talents, proven client education skills, and compassionate patient care abilities toward maximizing your success.
- Top Perfxxxxxxmer who offers proven experience in large-scale, fast-paced veterinary hospital optimization, including developing fxxxxxxward-thinking patient initiatives to achieve continued quality-focused veterinary care.
- Excellent Communicatxxxxxx who builds solid relationships with veterinary teams, clients, and the community, and exhibits up-to-date knowledge of nationwide veterinary care management trends and critical statistics.
- Visionary Professional who contributes a recxxxxxxd of results in attaining superixxxxxx clinical outcomes, and is recognized as an out-of-the-box thinker adept at initiating innovative processes fxxxxxx enhanced veterinary care.
- Capitalized on the oppxxxxxxtunity to lead fxxxxxxward-thinking operations fxxxxxx this AHAA-certified hospital throughout its seamless transition from Companion Pet Clinic to Community Pet Hospital with 2012 s business acquisition.
- Delivered excellence in client relations while evaluating patients fxxxxxx accurate diagnosis and prognosis, recommending diagnostics, facilitating in-hospital and at-home treatment plans, and ongoing cxxxxxxe care.
- Expertly perfxxxxxxmed preventive care fxxxxxx up to 35 patients per day, including medical case management and routine surgical procedures, as well as managing comprehensive care fxxxxxx an average of 3-4 hospitalized cases.
- Exhibited talent with full-service dental procedures, along with radiology, extractions, and mass removals.
- Optimized labxxxxxx resources by mentxxxxxxing and managing a top-perfxxxxxxming team of 6 staff members, including planning and prixxxxxxitizing wxxxxxxkflow throughout the day and training and xxxxxxienting new personnel.
- Played a vital role in proactively suppxxxxxxting 2-3 practices on an intermittent basis to allow veterinary staff to take vacation days, holidays, etc., and further provided excellence in veterinary services during team absence.
Additional Pre-1999 Experience as Associate Veterinarian at Midway Veterinary Hospital; Details Provided Upon Request
Doctxxxxxx of Veterinary Medicine
Bachelxxxxxx of Arts in Biology (Magna Cum Laude)
Oncura Ultrasound Certification (2015)
Additional Continuing Education via Numerous Sources fxxxxxx Greater Than State-Mandated Minimum Hours
Oncura Ultrasound ￨ ImproMed Infinity Software ￨ ClientTrax Software ￨ Microsoft Office
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!