This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results oriented Executive Level Professional with 15 years of experience in financial operations.
- Regarded for subject matter expertise in all aspects of accounting, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, tax preparation and forecasting.
- Skilled in designing and implementing innovative strategies to drive improvement throughout day to day operations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities developed throughout hands on management of multiple staff members and direct oversight of entire departments.
CI-Group, Whitehouse, NJ 2013-Present
Vice President, Finance
- Fulfill critical, executive level role within Finance Department.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to develop innovative solutions and create strategic plans.
- Champion process improvement initiatives by implementing multiple systems, including Paylocity and Function point to streamline HR and payroll operations.
CI-Group, Whitehouse, NJ 2009-2013
Director of Finance
- Assumed key role overseeing all Accounting Department operations, including direct oversight of up to 3 employees.
- Implemented tactical strategies to promote employee growth, key to increasing productivity.
- Maintained efficiency throughout financial operations, including forecasting, budgeting and tax planning.
CI-Group, Whitehouse, NJ 2004-2009
Manager, Finance Dept
- Contributed extensively to development of new finance department, focused primarily on accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll operations.
- Served as Group Administrator for all insurance.
- Utilized effective management techniques to oversee 1-2 direct reports.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives by implementing QuickBooks for daily processes.
CI-Group, Whitehouse, NJ 2001-2004
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
- Provided key administrative support, with associated responsibilities including, call management, data entry and filing.
- Gained valuable exposure to effective account and client relationship management strategies.
- Heavily involved in financial operations, including invoice processing and entering bills into AP system.
Master of Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting DeSales University, Center Valley, PA Anticipated Graduation: 2017/2018
Bachelors of Science in Accounting DeSales University, Center Valley, PA; 2009-2010
Associates of Applied Science in Accounting Raritan Valley Community College, Raritan, NJ; 2004-2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!