This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing strong business acumen and top-notch leadership skills.
- Skilled in streamlining existing processes to significantly increase efficiency.
- Well versed in managing day to day operations throughout various industries.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to cultivating positive relationships.
Attention to Detail
Training & Development
Morris Management 2011-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary role within a commercial property management company.
- Directed all day to day operations of 6 employees across 6 properties.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while handling pertinent financial information, including forecasting and budgeting.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in a 30-50% increase in occupancy within a 2-year period.
Morris, Thomas and Morris 2007-2010
- Directed day to day operations within a multicultural consulting / public relations firm.
- Leveraged top notch process improvement and interpersonal skills to provide consulting to small / disadvantaged businesses.
- Formed positive relationships throughout various organizations in the community.
SMJ Restaurants, LLC 2002-2007
Vice-President Owner / Operator
Utilized excellent leadership skills to oversee daily operations of 100+ employees.
Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to boost performance of team members.
Managed financial operations, including forecasting, budgeting and generating detailed reports.
Used strong communication skills to form positive relationships with vendors.
Recognized as the top sales performer for 3 consecutive years, best quality products for 2 consecutive years and best customer comments for 4 consecutive years.
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts 1996-2002
Exemplified a strong attention to detail while successfully filing and paying state taxes.
Harrell and Morris Campaign Consultants 1989-1994
- Assumed key consulting position for national, state and local offices.
United States House of Representatives, District 18 1995
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, Chief of Staff - Houston Office
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to form positive relationships on the federal, state and local level.
- Oversaw day to day operations of 9 employees.
Texas Lottery Commission, 1992-1994
Director of Minority Business Affairs
- Fulfilled key leadership and consulting position; successfully oversaw financial operations, as well as a team of 10 employees.
- Developed detailed monthly and annual financial reports.
- Recognized departmentally as top performers to register new minority ticket sellers; broke national company records.
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts 1991-1992
Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while successfully preparing and filing state taxes.
Bachelor Degree Business Administration, Concentration in Management, Texas Southern University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!