This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail and results oriented Professional recognized for top notch event management, advertising and branding experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate all aspects of high profile events; ensure positive client experience.
- Skilled in designing and deploying highly effective branding strategies to significantly increase event/campaign exposure.
- Featured Wedding Planner Expert, BET Centric TV, Weddings on a Budget (May 2016).
- Coordinated all aspects of a $200,000 office reconfiguration including vendor selection/ management, furniture installation and network/cabling (May 2015).
- Successfully planned a fundraising campaign, collecting over $10,000 over a 6- week time span for a youth mission project (August 2014).
Center to Advance Palliative Care, New York, NY 2013-Present
Meetings & Events Associate
- Fulfill critical event planning role; demonstrate top notch organizational and leadership abilities.
- Contribute extensively to coordination of $1.2M CAPC National Seminar, as well as 12 national trade shows.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail while coordinating logistics, lodging and registration for trade shows.
- Leverage strong industry knowledge to conduct thorough training.
- Promote positive customer experience; provide high level of service to ensure satisfaction.
- Ensure accuracy throughout financial operations by tracking payments and collecting on outstanding invoices.
Leaddog Marketing Group, New York, NY 2010-2013
Event Marketing Consultant
- Strategically coordinated high profile events including Oprah Winfrey O Magazine 10th Anniversary, Museum of Conan O Brien and TLC Summer Series.
- Designed and deployed highly effective brand development and social media marketing strategies.
- Associated duties included coordinating travel and resources.
Event/ Brand Management Firms, New York, NY 2006-2013
Branding & Marketing Consultant
- Utilized various tactics, including e-mail blasts, social media marketing and generation of press relased to increase brand identity by 50%.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate all aspects of high profile events for clients including The New York Urban League Young Professionals, Harlem Education Guild and Noelle-Elaine Media.
- Leveraged strong coordination skills to ensure accuracy throughout transportation and lodging arrangements.
Gcg Event Partners, New York, NY 2010-2012
Meeting/ Events Planner
- Successfully coordinated all aspects of multiple campaigns and events.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in significantly increased event revenue, obtainment of sponsor funds and development of strategic plans.
- Developed innovative branding strategies to promote campaigns; utilized various tactics including web content management and social media marketing.
Bizbash Media, New York, NY 2007-2009
- Played key role in successfully producing annual BizBash trade show and Event Style Awards by collaborating with President and Senior Events Manager in coordinating event production logistics, writing contracts and securing company sponsorships.
- Gained valuable exposure to best event coordination practices.
- Coordinated event volunteers to ensure proper coverage.
Bachelor of Arts in Communications, Emphasis in Public Relations, Minor in Print Journalism
Oakwood University, Huntsville, Alabama; 2007
Meeting, Conference and Event Management Diploma, New York University; Anticipated Completion: 2017
Insight Magazine, Published Author; 1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!