This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic, Results-Focused Financial Analyst who offers a background in Operations Management, Forecasting, Cost Benefit Analysis, Sales Analysis, Financial Planning, and Company Valuation; contributes talent in Data Analysis, Monthly KPI Reports, Strategic Planning, Trends Tracking, Senior-Level Management Advisement, Team Building / Training, and Client Relations; and exhibits an ability to see the big picture within evolving markets.
- Visionary Leader with achievements in improving operational and financial effectiveness of a unit; extracting financial data; performing complex statistical, cost, and financial analysis; and drive winning business results.
- Top Performer who boasts above-average career results, and can make decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a significant competitive advantage.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with senior-level management, financial / business peers, auditors, analysts, and clients while actively leading dynamic staff by example and with integrity.
Received prestigious Six Sigma Award given by Gallup at PNC Bank.
Consistently received Exceeded Expectations in all reviews throughout career.
Achieved 5 Stars for profit and loss for the last three consecutive years at PNC Bank.
Successfully reduced operational expenses by controlling overhead costs due to leadership excellence.
Capitalize on the opportunity to direct forward-thinking sales, service, credit controls, financial and compliance standards, and operational performance while expertly negotiating business proposals, troubleshooting financial problems, and adjusting results-generating policies according to the market trends.
Manage business operations while assisting auditor and banking analyst in drafting financial reports, support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sales opportunities and increasing client acquisition, and ensure branches meet diverse regulatory compliance standards and follow operating policies and procedures.
Plan high-volume budgets for marketing and business operations, and draft schemes for customers and bank.
- Perform analysis that maximize profits or asset growth and minimize operating losses and risk exposures.
- Provide support and analysis to operations / marketing areas for key decisions and cost-savings initiatives.
Improved accountability and audit controls for the department.
Successfully conceptualized, developed, and managed revenue streams.
Continually researched methods to improve accuracy of forecasting processes.
Increased company revenue by providing efficient advisory services to investors.
Maximized bottom-line performance by developing marketing strategies for bank growth.
Optimized profits by planning, implementing, and managing operating and capital budgets.
Proactively supported senior-level management in making decisions on mergers and acquisitions.
Developed highly successful campaigns within budget, on schedule, and surpassing corporate goals.
Coached and mentored staff to strengthen operational teams and capitalize on individual strengths.
Strategically steered analysis and interpretation of monthly variances and trends between budgets, actual, and prior results in developing projections and forecasts, and further prepared financial statements encompassing cash flow, ROR, profit / loss, budget forecasting, and working capital results to meet objectives.
Utilized broad scope of analytical talents toward efficiently compiling data extracted from database into various templates, and led recommendations regarding opportunities identified through key analytical evaluations.
Demonstrated experience in providing planning guidance, forecasting, and actual recaps for cycle store count.
Efficiently tracked and reviewed gross / net sales, including gross margins in producing forecasts and trend analysis.
Successfully managed plan and forecast of depreciation.
Provided recaps of Support Center-based expenses and headcounts.
Personally developed comprehensive monthly operating review documents and presentations.
Provided financial reporting and analysis to senior-level leadership and operating and business units.
Played a vital role in analyzing sales and marketing data, including expertly adjusting merchandise and marketing strategies to drive sales by making sure the right products are available to meet customer goals and needs.
- Developed and delivered a comprehensive hands-on training program that emphasized knowledge and demonstration to ensure high-level performance, and led teams in managing weekly update processes for forecasts.
- Delivered financial support and analysis to operations and marketing areas for strategic business decisions and cost savings, and further handled annual budgeting and monthly forecasting for cross-functional corporate departments.
Analyzed and reconciled variances to original plan and rolling plan on a monthly basis.
Disseminated monthly expense performance vs. budget reports to department leadership.
Generated a 15% growth trend by developing strategic recommendations for long-term planning.
Maximized profits by recognizing and adapting to changing business needs and / or market conditions.
Master of Business Administration (Finance Emphasis, 3.8 GPA)
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
Montclair State University
Cognos ￨ Brass Ring ￨ Workbrain ￨ Kronos
EIS Financial System ￨ PeopleSoft ￨ Impact 360 ￨ Genesis
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) ￨ SharePoint ￨ Oracle Systems
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!