This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven leader possessing a strong global business acumen and 10+ years of experience directing daily operations within fast-paced environments.
- Top-notch organizational abilities, instrumental to managing financial operations and successfully facilitating various types of events.
- Recognized for the ability to cultivate positive, lasting relationships.
- Bilingual in German and English; basic linguistic skills in Dutch, Afrikaans and Russian.
Accounting / Bookkeeping
Marketing & Advertising
Human Resource Services
Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
Chesterwood & HAHS Program, Stockbridge, MA 2007-Present
Business & Operational Manager
- Fulfill critical operations management position overseeing various day to day activities across ten buildings and 122-acres.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail while tracking finances, expenses and grant funds.
- Thoroughly review existing processes and implement innovative tactics to increase efficiency.
- Closely analyze marketing initiatives and implement effective strategies to promote services.
- Exemplify top-notch interpersonal skills while forming positive relationships with patrons; maintain open lines of communication between corporate headquarters and team members.
- Perform various human resource services.
- Successfully facilitate various types of events, including weddings, corporate lunches and group tours.
- Generate detailed financial reports, maintain accounts payable / receivable and reconcile bank accounts.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Directed $2M studio restoration project spanning across 2-years; finalized contracts / agreements and developed effective web content.
- Led first phase of three-stage residence restoration to convert site into artists residence; properly preserved and catalogued personal artifacts.
- Successfully reinstated antique car show event; coordinated 50+ Volunteers, facilitated catering / vendors and promoted event to attract 1,000+ guests.
- Served as member of multiple committees to promote tourism.
Arnoff Pack & Ship, Great Barrington, MA; Tri-Store Manager 2004-2007
EDW, a Douglas Trumbull Co., Sheffield, MA; Graphic Designer 1999-2001
Graphic Designer | Consultant | Trainer, New York, NY 1986-1998
Bachelor of Science in Scientific Journalism and Public Relations, Minor in Germanic Languages
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!