This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Executive Leadership Professional
Strategic Planning Program Development & Implementation Accounting Financial Analysis IT support & Development Staff Training & Development Project Management Due Diligence
More than 15 years of progressively responsible experience.
Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Open Systems, Facts Accounting, Peachtree, and Promation Construction accounting systems.
Direct multi-site cross-functional teams across all projects and organizational initiatives from concept to completion.
Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple levels of responsibilities and duties in a fast-paced environment.
Provide sound consultative advice to executive-level teams and board members.
Mentor and lead teams by example and with integrity to deliver service excellence.
Consistent success is rooted within the concept of quality, continuous improvement and effective process enhancements.
Hummert International, Inc., Earth City, MO (2005 present)
Chief Financial Officer
- Expertly and efficiently identified future business needs to support streamlined and efficient operations through converting legacy IBM system to SAP Business One system in 2017 while concurrently delivering all activities related to executive leadership position.
- Review and analyze processing of Accounts Payable; oversee status of Accounts Receivable.
- Serve as member of Board of Directors.
Newco Enterprises, Inc., St Charles, MO (1990 2005)
- Key contributor to doubling company size, from 12M to 24M.
- Spearheaded all IT and telecommunications systems, as well as providing hands-on support to manufacturing, QC, and shipping departments and activities.
- Proficiently reported all financial information to executive leaders on Board of Directors and Shareholders according to company and government financial guidelines, standards, and regulations.
- Streamlined operations and supported transparency through writing program to create and report indented Bills of Material, perform cost roll-ups, and display where-used information.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Volunteer Activities & Affiliations
- Member, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton Finance Committee (8 years)
- Coach, girls soccer team (14 years)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!