This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Teaching Professional with 6+ years of experience in quickly changing environments along with a strong background within a variety of educational environments. Experienced in managing daily classroom operations, ensuring student engagement at all times, and developing innovative curriculum. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with co-workers, students, and members of the community.
Certifications Include: State of Michigan Secondary Mathematics (EX), State of Michigan Secondary Physics (DE), and First Aid, Infant, Child, and Adult CPR
Lesson Plan Implementation
Project Based Learning
Attention to Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Master s Degree, Educational Leadership (Anticipated December 2017)
Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
Bachelor of Science, Secondary Education, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
Associate of Arts, Schoolcraft Community College, Livonia, MI
- Provide daily classroom instruction to students within several courses which include Algebra I, Geometry, Statistics, and Physical Science
- Design and implement comprehensive course curriculum aimed at improving student comprehension levels, encourage active learning within the classroom, and ensure academic standards are followed
- Led a large-scale initiative aimed at increasing course standards above and beyond the State of Michigan requirements which has resulted in an improvement within the classroom
- Utilize superior technical acumen in order to implement technical tools into the classroom in addition to maintaining positive relationships with students, guardians, and school administration
Additional Professional Experience Includes:
- Summer School Teacher-Algebra I, Canton High School (2016)
- Summer School Teacher-7th Grade Math (2014)
Member, Detroit Area Council of Teachers of Mathematics
Member, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
Attendee, DACTM & MDSTA Joint Conferences (2010-2014)
Member, MARS Program (Office of Urban Education & Educational Equity)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as (JOB TITLE) and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include several years of experience in teaching roles with experience in devising comprehensive lesson plans, identifying student s individualized learning needs, and increasing engagement levels. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to improve student testing scores and overall success within the classroom.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Master s Degree in Educational Leadership from Central Michigan University (Anticipated December 2017).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!