This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Profit-Focused Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on multimillion-dollar sales operations in alignment with a global compaxxxxxx s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth, and who works to create innovative sales programs to drive opportunities and meet and / or exceed objectives.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to empower personnel to execute successful plans and accomplish results.
Director FC Tri-State Operating Unit
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking region-based sales for Super, Hyper, Mass, Drug, and Value channel customers in Xxxxxx (i.e. Long Island and Hudson Valley areas), including driving market execution with cross-functional linkage to field support teams to deliver 10+ million cases and $110 +million in annual sales revenue.
- Mentor and manage a top-performing team of 300+ sales and merchandising professionals in a major media market.
- Actively create an open environment for exchange of ideas and thoughts, and break down organizational barriers.
- Drive execution of compaxxxxxx-wide priorities by leveraging capabilities and using RED processes and key routines.
Establish organizational achievement orientation to deliver results with less resources.
Champion and influence change efforts while calculating risk to deliver sustainable growth.
Successfully partner with and collaborate among multiple departments and areas of influence.
Leverage knowledge of internal / external customers and business metrics to develop breakthrough ideas.
Selected as a valued member of the TIGER team and as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for diverse initiatives, including DSM Effectiveness, Lobby Causals, Device Utilization, salesFORCE, and BI Reporting Council.
Sales Center Manager Xxxxxx Market Unit, XXXXXX (2007 2011)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing 185-member sales and operations teams servicing 6 counties in XXXXXX within a fast-paced facility delivering 4.5 million cases annually and generating $50 million in revenue.
- Continually drove performance, efficiency, and effectiveness in Sales Center operations encompassing Sales, Warehouse, Distribution, and Merchandising, and handled all facets of facility-wide profit / loss and budget control.
- Ensured seamless operational processes by handling DOT, OSHA, and regulatory compliance and labor negotiations.
Personally managed account with United States Military Academy at West Point.
Developed and leveraged valuable relationship to sign and execute exclusive 5-year contract.
Positively influenced market union leadership, regional sales teams, and brand marketing teams.
Directed beneficial community outreach programs and developed popular local community-wide events.
Developed strategy to deliver Ownership Cost Management plan and delivered $43,000 in product loss savings.
Sales Manager Albaxxxxxx, XXXXXX (2004 2007)
- Expertly managed competitive Home Market Channels for CCE within the Albaxxxxxx, XXXXXX market with sales execution in Home Market local, regional, and national assigned accounts while attaining plan volume, net sales, and gross profits.
- Applied strong leadership talents toward recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a sales-driven team of 4 District Sales Managers while promoting development via Personal Development Plans and stretch assignments / goals.
- Developed strong relationships with home market accounts serving as the connection point with customer leadership.
Generated sales of 2.9 million cases equaling $28 million in revenue.
Led sales-driven team to create link between product supply and field sales execution.
Delivered critical feedback loop to sales center manager and customer teams on marketplace conditions.
Direct Sales Manager FSOP Albaxxxxxx, XXXXXX (2001 2004)
- Strategically steered profit-focused FSOP business for CCE within a highly competitive Albaxxxxxx, XXXXXX market, including mentoring and managing a team of 5 Business Development Managers responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition, and order generation within a specific sales geography in alignment with key plans.
Personally led efforts to successfully convert the largest Code-10 account in the region.
Achieved volume, net sales, and gross profit with 1.1 million cases and $17 million in revenue.
Signed Quad Graphics to an exclusive 5-year agreement equaling 20,000 cases and $10,000 gross profit.
Held primary call responsibility for high-profile Albaxxxxxx prestige customers, including the University at Albaxxxxxx, SUXXXXXX, Hudson Valley Community College, Saratoga Racing, Six Flags Great Escape, and Tri-City Valley Cats.
Merchandising Supervisor New Windsor, XXXXXX (1999 2001)
- Maximized bottom-line performance by partnering with talent acquisition to select top qualified talent and lead a team of 50 union merchandisers in meeting and / or exceeding merchandising goals in sales and customer service.
Ensured successful, strategic performance-to-plan on merchandising, OPEX control, and budgets.
Supported sales and driver training and certification programs to assist with team career development.
Account Manager New Windsor, XXXXXX (1998 1999)
- Drove business growth as the primary Coca-Cola contact for large-scale store accounts, including demonstrating solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward building and sustaining lucrative customer relationships.
Successfully generated $2.8 million in annual sales due to excellence in account management.
Increased business via targeted product sales and ordering within a Rockland County, XXXXXX territory.
Merchandiser New Windsor, XXXXXX (1996 1998)
- Played a vital role in delivering customer-focused services while maintaining Coca-Cola products in store shelves, displays, and coolers, along with communicating among store and compaxxxxxx personnel to proactively resolve key issues.
Effectively managed backroom operations by consolidating back stock while operating power equipment.
Bachelor of Arts in Natural Science ￨ Chemistry
LEAP 2.0 Leadership Excellence Accelerates Performance Program
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!