This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business / educational operations in alignment with an employer s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust continued growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to achieve winning outcomes, including resourcefully implementing state-of-the-art technological approaches to training, educating, and evaluating students and teams.
- Bilingual Communicator (English / French) who develops synergistic relationships with executives, administrators, decision-makers, cross-functional staff, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads by example and with integrity to attain results per academic and / or business objectives.
Business Program Chair ￨ Professor
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking development, planning, implementation, and administration of goals and objectives related to the school s business program, including coordinating syllabi / course objectives, textbook selection, supplementary instructional materials, and curriculum changes with support of Campus Director.
- Serve as a valuable presence at division program chair meetings and share information from these meetings with faculty, along with making dynamic presentations to internal and external groups to continually promote the program.
Successfully model effective teaching techniques for fellow faculty members.
Drive key academic success by making hiring recommendations to Campus Director.
Proactively market the business program while recruiting students to boost program attendance.
Design, develop, and distribute marketing materials and represent the program at professional organizations.
- Planned and presented effective multi-subject instruction while utilizing teach aids and motivational strategies to attain improvements in student testing performance, including collaborating with staff to enhance and modify curricula.
Coordinated innovative activities conducive to all levels of learning within the classroom.
Tactfully communicated students strengths and weaknesses to drive scholastic success rates.
Developed and administered effective lesson plans and curricula to meet academic expectations.
Manager Customer Service ￨ Operations
- Built and sustained productive Customer Service operations by training, mentoring, and managing a top-notch team of 38 crew members, including developing crew schedules, prioritizing key workflow, and assessing staff performance.
Served as a resourceful liaison between Avis and Budget.
Audited employee performance to meet quality assurance standards.
Communicated core operational needs and performance to management teams.
Senior Supervisor Customer Service
- Led targeted decision-making within fast-paced Customer Service operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a solutions-focused 13-member crew team, as well as planning and prioritizing workflow to achieve objectives.
- Exhibited solid multitasking skills toward resolving baggage claims, completing deposit records, and accounting for cash.
Cost-effectively assessed inventory and ordered supplies for seamless operations.
Ensured strict station compliance with FAA regulations and all new security directives.
Proactively attended MSP Airport management meetings on a regular basis to meet key goals.
Served as a go-to Ground Security Coordinator, Complaint Resolution Officer, and Certified Instructor.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal relations talents as a proactive liaison between U.S. Bank and specific corporations while managing high-volume account portfolios and handling oversight of detailed MIS reports.
Successfully managed comprehensive accounts per company contracts.
Increased revenue and customer satisfaction by promptly resolving key issues.
Master of Education in Business
Master of Business Administration
Bachelor of Science in Human & Social Services
Associate of Arts in Applied Business
Licensed K 8 Computer Education ￨ Keyboarding
Licensed Secondary (6 12) Business & Marketing Education
Flight Speed ￨ Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 / CS4
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
CMS ￨ PC / Mac OS ￨ Open Sky Software ￨ Wizard ￨ Blackboard
Member ￨ Judge, BPA
Member ￨ Judge, DECA
Honorary Member, Pi Lambda Theta
National Honorary Member, Delta Pi Epsilon
Executive Board Member, Richfield Chamber of Commerce (2015 2016)
Volunteer, United Way
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your operations performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Educational Administration, Multi-Level Academic Instruction, Curriculum Development, Student Learning / Development, and Business / Marketing Education. I am also highly skilled in Business Program Administration / Support, Team Building / Training, Media Communication Tools, Strategic Planning, Trends Tracking, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as Business Program Chair / Professor for the Xxxxxx School of Business, I lead forward-thinking development, planning, implementation, and administration of goals and objectives related to the school s business program. Within this role, I also coordinate syllabi / course objectives, textbook selection, supplementary instructional materials, and curriculum changes with the support of the Campus Director. During this time, I also participate in division program chair meetings and share information from these meetings with faculty, along with making dynamic presentations to internal and external groups to continually promote the program.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully modeling effective teaching techniques for fellow faculty members.
Driving key academic success by making hiring recommendations to Campus Director.
Proactively marketing the business program while recruiting students to boost program attendance.
Developing and distributing marketing materials and represent the program at professional organizations.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned an M.Ed. in Business from the University of Xxxxxx, an M.B.A. from American InterContinental University, a B.S. in Human & Social Services from Bellevue University, and an A.A. in Applied Business from American InterContinental University.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!