This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include extensive experience boosting company revenue by implementing highly effective business to business sales strategies. I have applied my top notch interpersonal skills toward forming positive, lasting client relationships. To complement this background, I possess an ability to identify client needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Business to Business Sales Specialist
- Results-driven Professional with a proven track record of significantly boosting company revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, instrumental to establishing rapport, maintaining positive relationships with clients and ensuring overall satisfaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
- Skilled in utilizing innovative strategies to continually grow existing client base.
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
District Service Supervisor
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Maintain strict adherence to routing / scheduling, key to increasing levels of client satisfaction.
- Complete extensive training in various areas, including leadership and adherence to company policies.
Private Label Marketing, Kroger, MI
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while performing assigned tasks on-time in a deadline based environment.
- Collaborated extensively with team members to successfully reset all stores.
Madix Store Fixtures, Michigan, Ohio & Indiana
Company Sales Representative
- Fulfilled key business development role, focusing primarily on growing existing network.
- Cultivated and maintained positive relationships with key clients; strategically identified client needs and made knowledge based recommendations to engineering team throughout product development phase.
- Streamlined existing processes to significantly increase efficiency throughout all cycles of sale.
- Utilized excellent organizational abilities to successfully maintain shipping logs.
- Generated $100M+ in revenue throughout tenure.
- Recognized as Salesman of the year (1997) for reaching $15M in annual sales.
Hills Department Stores; Hardline Manager
Kmart; Assistant Manager
- Delivered high quality customer service to ensure overall satisfaction and promote repeated business.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while directing daily activities of up to 20 employees.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
H&R Block Certified Tax Planner; 2010
Evans Scholarship, Western Golf Association.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!