This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Self-motivated Business Administration student seeking a challenging wealth management internship.
- Knowledgeable in business finance; completed extensive upper level coursework in corporate finance, investment analysis and economics.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication skills, coupled with an excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to exceed expectations; performs independently and collaboratively as a team player.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Finance
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC; Anticipated Completion: 2018
Coursework completed in Corporate Finance, Investment Analysis, Economics and Database Management.
Investment Club Member
Italian Club Member
High School Diploma, Harborfields High School, Greenlawn, NY; 2014
DECA Business Club Member
Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
Coast Guard Certification and Licensing
CPR & First Aid Certifications
Attention to Detail
First Empire Securities, Inc., Hauppauge, NY 2017
- Obtained valuable exposure to various financial concepts, including fixed income and bonds.
- Utilized strong communication skills to establish positive relationships while conducting cold calls.
- Provided direct support to Senior Broker within a fast-paced environment.
- Generated detailed reports and relayed pertinent information to appropriate parties.
Centerport Yacht Club Centerport, NY 2013 & 2014
Launch Operator | Dock Hand
- Demonstrated strong communication skills while interacting with club members on a daily basis.
- Successfully resolved inquiries and provided excellent service.
- Completed assigned tasks on time in a fast paced environment.
- Maintained an organized work environment.
- Responsible for issuing purchase receipts as necessary.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!