This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Possesses strong business acumen with a wide array of skills ranging from human resource services to banking operations and public relations.
- Skilled in all facets of recruiting, including talent identification, interviewing and training.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, critical to cultivating positive relationships with executive level management, team members and clients.
- Linguistic fluency in Albanian, Spanish and Italian.
Business Operations Management
Human Resource Services
Training & Development
Giorgio Armani/AX, Fifth Ave, NYC 2012-2016
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, with associated responsibilities including direct oversight of 100+ employees, human resource services and managing daily store operations.
- Heavily involved in recruitment initiatives; successfully sourced top talent, conducted thorough interviews and performed new hire orientations.
- Utilized strong communication skills throughout salary negotiations.
- Developed highly effective training initiatives to substantially boost team performance; monitored productivity and implemented action plans as necessary.
- Adhered to company values and vision; continually designed innovative ways to drive company revenue.
Yllmir Realty, New York 2010-2012
- Fulfilled critical human resource management position within a fast paced real estate company generating $4M annually.
- Successfully oversaw full cycle recruiting process for 30+ employees; sourced top talent, coordinated/extended offers and conducted pre-hire background checks.
- Exemplified superior sales abilities; successfully sold $2M in projects/buildings.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to manage $3M annually in company rental funds; verified tenant eligibility.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in a reduction of company expenses by 20%.
JPM Chase, Pelham Parkway Bronx, NY 2011-2012
- Established and maintained key customer relationships to successfully grow existing book of business.
- Collaborated extensively with Loan Officers, Business Bankers and Financial Advisors to assist customers with needs.
- Used strong banking knowledge to make individualized recommendations, develop strategic plans and manage 20-30 customers daily.
- Obtained in depth understanding of various banking and investment processes.
- Continually met and exceeded sales goals; implemented various strategies to enhance overall customer experience.
Albanian Royal Court 2009-2010
- Provided top notch support to executive level employees, with associated responsibilities including scheduling, travel coordination and handling human resource issues.
- Contributed extensively to development of highly successful recruiting program; conducted thorough analysis regarding staffing initiatives.
- Maintained confidentiality throughout all operations; tracked employee performance, issues and relations.
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities; successfully coordinated national meetings and press conferences for up to 1,000 guests.
- Collaborated extensively with Public Relations Director; formed positive relationships with European media and film companies while attending press conferences in the Royal Court.
- Managed orphan institution projects valuing over $1M.
Business Management in Human Resources, GPA: 3.67, Keller Graduate School of Management, NYC; 2013
Politics and International Relations, Essex University, Colchester, England, UK
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!