This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented sales and business leader with over 25 years of experience in marketing, operations and strategy development.
- Proven track record of implementing innovative sales tactics to substantially increase company revenue.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills; experienced in rapidly establishing rapport, forming lasting relationships and making effective knowledge based product recommendations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Successfully drove sales growth; captured between 98% and 108% annual sales goal in 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2002 (ESP International).
- Continually recognized as Top Ten in Sales Volume from 1992 through 2016 (ESP International).
- Awarded Top Executive Master Sales Manager position in 2005 (ESP International).
ESP International, LTD., Hilton Head Island, SC 1990-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing all daily business operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective sales strategies to continually drive company revenue.
- Cultivated positive relationships with various domestic and international manufacturers; utilized strong interpersonal skills to maintain relationships.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased operational efficiency.
- Successfully sourced and branded products to improve sales.
- Acquired additional industry exposure by attending various trade shows, seminars and workshops.
- Deployed effective training programs to substantially increase team performance; developed promotions and achievement incentives.
- Demonstrated superior public speaking, negotiation and leadership skills; delivered compelling presentations and proposals at conventions.
- Responsibilities included interviewing, hiring and training sales force.
Product Development Specialist
- Assumed key corporate leadership development position, with associated responsibilities including performance management and training program development.
- Heavily involved in all aspects of product development, including name selection, roll out, distribution and web sales.
- Provided executive level administrative support, developed effective branding techniques and managed product development.
- Successfully established and maintained direct sales network of 5,000 dealers.
Hair Paradise Salon 1984-2013
Co-Owner / CEO / COO / CFO
- Contributed extensively to building of operation from start up environment to successful salon employing 35 staff members.
- Responsibilities included oversight of all human resource services, business development and vendor relationship management.
- Utilized top notch communication skills to successfully form lasting client relationships; provided excellent service, ensured satisfaction and promoted repeat business.
Paradise Promotions, Hilton Head Island, SC 1978-1990
- Developed and implemented highly successful advertising and marketing strategies to promote merchandise to retail customers and resort guests.
- Recognized for developing one of the country s first infomercials focusing on island real estate, restaurants and leisure activities.
Karam Brothers Home Builders, Warren, MI 1972-1978
Pulte Homes of Michigan, West Bloomfield, MI
- Utilized strong organizational and administrative skills to provide support throughout home sale process.
Executive Secretarial Studies, Macomb Community College
High School Diploma, Fraser High School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!