This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Marketing Executive who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on global marketing management, strategic brand planning, and high-volume website / social media management initiatives in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who actively works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who has been featured in The Wall Street Journal and who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize profits.
- Top Performer who independently negotiates with vendors and overcomes issues to control costs to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, C-level executives, business / creative teams, vendors, and clients / customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence.
Chief Marketing Officer
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking companywide branding and national marketing channels, including coordinating and managing all advertisement development, direct mail campaigns, sales presentation materials, and social media engagements, as well as expertly compiling final campaign data to chart and evaluate results.
- Draft comprehensive company press releases, and build weekly email campaigns for a large customer base of 40,000+.
- Drive growth by strategizing, organizing, and / or participating within direct trade shows, special events, and conferences.
- Offer sharp analytical abilities toward generating detailed annual budgets and negotiating with vendors to control costs.
Play a vital role in executing tailored product proposals for affluent clientele.
Conceptualize, develop, and manage high-quality-focused company website initiatives.
Create Best in Class website, television, digital, newspaper, magazine, and satellite radio advertisements.
Contribute talents in designing and developing high-volume direct mail campaigns to reach a broad audience.
- Strategically steered conceptualization, design, and development of profit-generating customer retention plans to maintain the firm s dominance within a highly competitive market, and collaborated with key teams to meet goals.
- Maximized bottom-line results by building design elements and managing critical CEO for the company s website.
Created unique B2B digital and newspaper advertisements.
Successfully produced innovative television and radio commercials.
Designed valuable vehicle wraps, sales presentation materials, and promotional artwork.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward leading the start-up and successful operations of this production company presenting feature film script and investment prospectus to leading investors, celebrities, music artists, professional athletes, record labels, talent agencies, movie studios, film distributors, and cable television outlets.
- Demonstrated talent in coordinating among a top-notch marketing firm for an aggressive global promotional campaign that included dynamic radio, television, print, magazine, and digital advertising, along with managing social media, poster, and film trailer development, as well as collaborating with creative web development teams.
Organized special events, including red carpet premiers, international film festival screenings, and TV interviews.
Achieved extraordinary theatrical release of the independent movie, Noble Things.
Successfully generated extended runs on Showtime, Netflex, Fox, and the CW Networks.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Summa Cum Laude ￨ Delta Epsilon Tau) California Coast University
Email Marketing Certification Direct Marketing Association Executive Management Training Seneca Consulting, LLC
Member, Direct Marketing Association
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer proven experience in Global Marketing Management, Brand Planning / Positioning / Building, High-Impact Presentations, Advertising Development, Direct Mail Campaigns, Social Media Engagements, and Website Design / Development. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Budget Development, Vendor Negotiations, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Public Speaking, Client Retention / Management, and Trade Shows / Event Planning, among other areas.
Currently, as the Chief Marketing Officer of International Precious Metals, I expertly lead all facets of companywide branding and national marketing channels, including developing annual budgets; coordinating and managing all advertisement development, direct mail campaigns, sales presentation materials, and social media engagements; and expertly compiling final campaign data to chart and evaluate results. Within this role, I draft press releases, and build weekly email campaigns for distribution to a large customer base of 40,000+. I also coordinate companywide participation and / or leadership within popular direct trade shows, special events, and conferences.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Playing a vital role in executing tailored product proposals for affluent clientele.
Conceptualizing, developing, and managing high-quality-focused company website initiatives.
Creating Best in Class website, television, digital, newspaper, magazine, and satellite radio advertisements.
Contributing talents in designing and developing high-volume direct mail campaigns to reach a broad audience.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Summa Cum Laude) from California Coast University. I also attained an Email Marketing Certification from the Direct Marketing Association and completed Executive Management Training from Seneca Consulting, LLC. Furthermore, I am an active member of the aforementioned Direct Marketing Association.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in senior-level marketing leadership and production roles.
As a proven marketing leader, I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s strategic goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!