This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing extensive experience in fast-paced environments.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain quality control throughout daily operations.
- Top notch interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships.
Tree of Life Childcare 2010-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role, overseeing all day to day operations within a fast-paced childcare facility.
- Oversee 4 employees; closely monitor performance and ensure strict adherence to policies / state regulations.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with parents, children and staff members.
- Properly assess students and create individualized learning plans to promote growth and development.
- Responsible for handling various tasks, including bookkeeping, supply management and maintaining accurate records.
- Consistently grow existing clientele base.
Quadrant, Inc 2000-2005
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities while delivering high quality support.
- Thoroughly reviewed patient health information, conducted in-depth follow up and scheduled appointments.
Clinical Technician (2000-2004)
- Delivered high quality patient care to individuals suffering from various ailments.
- Associated responsibilities included recording vital signs, administering medication and performing venipunctures.
- Thoroughly reviewed all processes to ensure quality control throughout daily operations.
- Used strong organizational skills to maintain proper inventory levels.
Oak Meadow Nursing Center, Alexandria, VA; Administrative Assistant | CNA 1990-2000
American Protective Service, Rosalyn, VA; Special Police Officer 1997-2000
Completed extensive training in EKG, Phlebotomy, Tech Class, IV Insertion, CPR and First Aid.
Coursework Completed, Prince George Community College; 2001
Notary Public, State of Virginia; 2000
Certificate, American Nursing School; 1999
High School Diploma, Crossland High School; 1992
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!