This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results oriented Office Manager eager to contribute 25 years of experience
to a progressive dental organization.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout daily dental office operations.
- Strong understanding of state insurance, PPO, DHMO, worker s compensation, in/out of network benefits and UCR fee schedule.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
ADA CDT Coding
Dentrix, Easy Dental
Dental Records Management
Plosky Dental, Huntington Station, NY 2015-Present
- Fulfill key management position overseeing daily operations, focusing primarily on billing and patient check in/out.
- Streamline process improvement initiatives, resulting in office wide paperless processes.
- Effectively motivate employees throughout daily meetings and performance goals.
East Islip Dental Care, East Islip 2014
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with patients.
- Improved overall efficiency throughout implementation of Dentrix daily functions.
- Chief responsibilities included billing, collections and scheduling.
- Ensured safety and regulation adherence by conducting successful OSHA meetings.
Allied Dental Practices of New Jersey, Parsippany Family Dental 2010-2013
- Assumed integral administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including patient relationship management, call management and scheduling.
- Leveraged strong understanding of insurance processes to verify eligibility, break down benefits and process claims.
- Maintained precise patient records, capturing necessary personal and insurance information.
- Successfully oversaw budgeting, payroll operations and monthly reporting.
Nu-Smile Dental, Ramsey NJ 2009-2010
- Contributed extensively to daily office operations, focusing on patient record management, billing and insurance verification.
- Ensured patient satisfaction by providing top notch service throughout in person interactions and over the phone scheduling.
- Prepared payroll, as well as monthly/quarterly tax documents.
Kindersmiles, Oradell, NJ 2008
Associated duties included insurance verification, call management and sending recall cards.
Utilized Dentrix to schedule patient appointments and electronically update records.
Dr. Mady M H DDS, Maywood, NJ 2007-2008
Provided inquiry resolution and general service to patients.
Maintained accuracy throughout patient record management, billing and payment collection.
Successfully organized scholarship program.
Dr. Nicholas Vernice, D.D.S., Receptionist / Dental Assistant, Brooklyn, NY 2003-2006
Executive Charge Black Limousines, Data Entry Clerk Brooklyn, NY 2001-2003
Medical Manager Services, Medical Biller Brooklyn, NY 1997-1998
Aides at Home, Certified Home Health Aid Brooklyn, NY 1989-1991
C.D.A, DANB New Jersey State; 2011
Radiology Certification, Dental Studies Institute, Fairfield, NJ
Medical Billing Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!