This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic HR / Organizational Development Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction, including leading quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior loyalty, and designing key policies in compliance with FMLA, ADA, EEO, WC, and OSHA.
- Visionary Professional who rises above operational challenges to achieve winning outcomes via use of solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results, and who quickly adapts to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high productivity levels while independently resolving internal and external conflicts.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who maintains detailed knowledge of industry trends to address workforce design, and aligns awareness of cultural, economic, and social matters to deliver corporate strategies to maximize performance.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with C-level executives, senior decision-makers, cross-functional teams, and customers; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to forge strong teamwork to meet goals and promote continuous improvement.
Director Organizational Effectiveness (2016 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking development and administration of employment standards, practices, policies, procedures, and systems to evolve and sustain an improving culture in human capital management.
- Ensure strategic alignment with organizational leaders and cultural objectives by directing system-wide development in talent acquisition, professional development, performance management, employment administration, and succession and retention systems, including sustainably integrating all processes via effective information systems.
- Coordinate and manage the systematic effectiveness of employment administration systems and services and talent acquisition and assessment systems encompassing compensation initiatives, performance management, incentives, merit program, and leave management, as well as competency-based behavioral interviewing methodology development, team training, psychometric assessment methods, on-boarding, process reviews, and system evaluations.
- Lead targeted development and implementation of effective human resources metrics and monthly reporting for assigned functions, including assisting in budgets, planning, and administration at BU level in coordination with HR VP.
- Direct all HR compliance processes, including SOX compliance, required training, and completion of key internal audits.
- Spearhead comprehensive assessments of organizational structures while establishing leadership development plans and reviewing and regularly updating succession planning models throughout the organization.
Create dynamic succession planning throughout the BU in coordination with organizational leaders.
Identify gaps for correlation to talent acquisition needs analysis and HR planning processes for the BU.
Collaborate with organizational leaders to assess professional development needs, identify and source delivery systems with curriculums of consistent content, and evaluate effectiveness per succession planning systems.
Promote strategic alignment of professional development initiatives, including methodologies and curriculums.
Somers Thin Strip A Division of Olin Brass
Human Resources Manager ￨ Continuous Improvement Manager (2013 2016)
- Strategically steered an HR, Quality, and Safety & Operational excellence team in handling all facets of staff orientations, training / development, performance appraisals, development plans, and succession planning efforts.
- Upheld critical HR metrics to support strategic business decision-making and benchmarking of facility best practices.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Somers Thin Strip A Division of Olin Brass
Human Resources Manager ￨ Continuous Improvement Manager (continued)
- Prepared desired training goals in coordination with line managers, and achieved training / development objectives.
- Evaluated job classifications, compiled descriptions, developed wage structure, and oversaw promotions and transfers, along with assessing, developing, and implementing multi-level training programs (e.g. OTJ, SOP, compliance).
- Expertly coordinated industrial accident / injury reports, workers compensation reports, and Return-to-Work programs.
Increased employee engagement by using continuous improvement initiatives.
Participated in cost-effective labor negotiations and coordinated grievance investigations.
Collaborated with local and state agencies to obtain training and technology improvement grants.
Liaised between management and labor union to interpret agreements and maintain positive relations.
Personally oversaw an Activities Committee that encouraged social and recreational activities for employees.
Increased staff performance by collecting and analyzing data related to employee engagement and programs.
Developed training policies, programs, and schedules via knowledge of identified needs and company services.
Human Resources Manager
- Led all HR operations, including preparing and conducting multi-level employee training programs to communicate established corporate practices and benefits (e.g. new hire orientations), legal requirements (e.g. safety, sexual harassment), career enhancement prospects, and work improvement methods (e.g. team building, conflict resolution).
- Ensured company was manned per budgets / forecasts and processed payroll in ADP for bi-weekly / weekly pay cycles.
- Contributed skill in objectively mediating management / staff conflicts as required, along with attending key meetings.
- Ensured company compliance with FMLA and OSHA standards, along with overseeing Safety & Health programming.
Ensured proper documentation of safety-related meetings and / or training endeavors.
Personally reviewed companywide accident investigations and tracked corrective measures.
Coordinated and managed hiring processes to ensure cost-effective and objective recruitment processes.
Managed workers compensation initiatives, including coordinating claims with representatives and physicians.
- Played a vital role in assuring companywide compliance with all specifications and certifications, including delivering comprehensive technical guidance to quality assurance inspectors while actively assisting in troubleshooting process challenges for production and analyzing existing processes for implementation of continuous improvement techniques.
- Conducted internal training to keep all personnel certifications up-to-date and compliant and handled diverse audits.
- Reviewed performance measures, accomplishments, and significant issues to identify most wanted improvements.
- Promoted enhanced operations by identifying and implementing new management tools, technology, and strategies.
Continually identified and incorporated external best practices.
Demonstrated familiarity with ISO, PS9000, and cGMP requirements.
Successfully drove change and process improvements across all functional areas.
Served as a quality interface with customers and supplied corrective and preventative actions.
Ensured continuous, sustainable improvement by establishing and tracking business performance metrics.
Master of Business Administration Albertus Magnus College
Bachelor of Science in Business Management Albertus Magnus College
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!