This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 20 years of project management, sales and operations management experience within the roofing industry. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward developing highly effective marketing strategies to substantially increase company sales. To complement this background, I possess dynamic interpersonal, leadership and organizational management abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-oriented Professional eager to contribute strong management skills and roofing expertise to a challenging position within the solar industry.
- Over 20 years of experience steering multiple construction projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Possesses excellent management abilities, with a proven track record of training and mentoring employees.
- Knowledgeable in business development, budget management, inventory control, estimating and maintaining adherence to building codes.
- Experienced in ensuring safety throughout all job sites.
- Strong communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with customers, subcontractors and vendors.
- Possesses basic Spanish language skills.
- Proficiency in Linksys Networking, QuickBooks and MS Office Suite.
Affordable Roofing by Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Inc. 1995-Present
Owner / Operator
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing all aspects of daily operations within successful roofing company.
- Leverage strong roofing knowledge to complete installations of multiple types of roofs and steer projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- Direct all facets of day to day business, including sales, accounting and business development.
- Implement effective marketing strategies, including social media marketing, to continually attract new customers.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while managing sub crews containing up to 10 employees.
- Maintain adherence to all building codes; ensure safety throughout each job site.
- Recognized by Orlando Sentinel as Best Roofing Company in 2005 and 2006.
Webster Roofing Inc. 1992-1995
- Received multiple merit based promotions; successfully climbed ladder from entry level position to President role.
- Managed all day to day operations within fast-paced roofing company.
State Certified Roofing Contractor CCC1326887; 2005 | Registered Roofing Contractor RC0066842; 1995
Residential Contractor Exam; 2006
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
Master Shingle Applicator and Shingle Wizard, CertainTeed
BBB, Chamber of Commerce, FRSA, NRCA and International Code Council Member
Residential Builder Courses, CAM TECH
Construction Business Management, Understanding Workers Compensation, Worksite Safety, Continuing Education Academy
2006 Blueprint for Safety Retrofit, My Safe Florida Home (FLASH)
The Exciting World of Experience Modifications, Wind Resistant Roof Tile Installation, Injury Cost, Direct and Indirect, Metal Roofing, How to perform roof inspections required by the new Florida building code, FL Board of Architecture 9876592, Metal Roofing, Core #0004824, Safety #0000285, Self Employment #0000287, Roof Tile Installation, Asbestos Competent Person Training Pursuant to Chapter 469, F.S., Forman, Superintendent & Workers Residential Metal Roofing Program, FRSA
2005 Practical Construction Law for Florida Contractors, Smith, Currie & Hancock LLP
2001 Contractor Boot Camp-1, Contractor Boot Camp-2, Chitester Management Systems, Inc
Understanding Roofing Systems and Roofing Failures, Technical Business, Scotty s Contractor School
Construction Operations, Environmental Impact, Green Materials, Setting and Passive Design Features, Understanding OSHA, Energy and Watered Conservation, Indoor Environmental Quality, Green and Profitable Marketing and Understanding Worker s Compensation, University of Florida
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!