This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include top notch interpersonal communication and customer service skills. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward providing excellent service and ensuring on time completion of assigned tasks. To complement this background, I have fulfilled multiple on-air broadcasting roles.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Over 15 years of experience in various industries, including broadcasting, hospitality and airline service.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to establishing and maintaining relationships.
- Proven ability to enhance customer experience, leading to increased levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills with a proven track record for meeting time lines and exceeding goals and expectations.
Attention to Detail
Player s Sports Grill & Arcade, San Francisco, CA; Server 2016-Present
- Provide excellent customer service throughout daily operations, key to promoting satisfaction and customer retention.
- Leverage food and liquor expertise to resolve inquiries and make individualized recommendations.
- Strategically upsell menu items, key to driving company revenue.
Uber Partner/Driver, San Francisco, CA; Driver/Partner 2015-Present
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills throughout daily customer interactions.
Alamo Draft-house Cinema, San Francisco, CA; Server 2015-2016
- Responsibilities included serving customers while also hosting, and upholding the lounge.
- Maintained interrelationships with reoccurring guests.
Virgin America Airlines, Burlingame, CA; Flight Attendant 2007-2015
- Leveraged analytic problem solving skills to maintain efficiency throughout daily flight operations.
- Provided top notch customer service to patrons, focusing on ensuring satisfaction.
- Utilized knowledge of safety practices to ensure compliance to company, FAA and federal regulations.
- Assessed emergency situations; rapidly developed plan to diffuse conditions while promoting peace among passengers.
BJ's Restaurant and Brew-House, San Bruno, CA; Serving and Food Preparation 2006-2007
Bailey's Restaurant, Westmont, IL; Server 2006
Olive Garden, Downers Grove, IL; Server 2005-2006
Connie s Pizza, Chicago, IL; Server, Food Preparation 2005
Xebec Bar + Dining, Brisbane, CA; Bartender and Server 2004-2005
Brick Oven Pizza, Brisbane, CA; Deliveryman, Server, Food Preparation and Cook 1999-2003
Broadcasting Degree, Illinois Center for Broadcasting, Lombard, IL; 2006
Coursework completed in Commercial Copy Writing, Radio Production, Commercial Production, Board Operation, Remote Set-up, Host, Back-Timing, Audio-Editing (Cool Edit), Interviewing, Segue way Techniques, FCC Rules/ Regulations, Logging Procedures, TV Production and Video Editing.
ABC Bartending School, San Francisco, CA; 2004
Audio Atlas Soundsystem On-Air DJ & Personality Producer, Radio Valencia, San Francisco, CA; 2016
Production, Programming and General Intern, 95.9 The River, Aurora, IL; 2006
Announcer, Chicago Bandits Professional Women s Softball Team, Lisle, IL; 2006
On-Air Disc Jockey, KCSF FM, City College of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA; 1999-2001
On-Air Disc Jockey, KCSM FM "The Bay Area s Jazz Station", College of San Mateo, San Mateo, CA; 2001-2004
On-Air Disc Jockey, KPFB FM Berkeley, Youth Radio - Berkeley, CA
Bwow TV Host, Local Access Channel 26, Pacifica, CA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!