This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 35 years of accounting experience with a proven ability to optimize efficiency throughout daily operations. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward providing utmost level of quality while adhering to regulations and standards. To complement this background, I am a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) eager to contribute 35+ years of experience to a progressive public accounting opportunity.
- Proven track record of ensuring quality control throughout all daily accounting operations for small/medium businesses and high-net clients.
- Skilled in preparing and performing audits and compilations.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare taxes while maintaining adherence to state and federal regulations.
- Continually recognized for top performance; achieved nearly 100% success rate in having no additional taxes assessed in client audits, as well as a rise in profits of 50%+ at World s Money Exchange, Inc.
Financial Statement Preparation
Gilson, Labus & Silverman, LLC, Chicago, IL
Ciardella & Associates, Ltd. Certified Public Accountants, Arlington Heights, IL 2004-Present
- Leverage accounting expertise to successfully complete daily tasks.
- Contribute extensively to preparation, data compilation and review of audits for small/medium businesses.
- Maintain regulatory compliance throughout all tax preparation.
- Conduct in depth research and planning for high net-worth individuals and businesses.
Robinson Reinglass & Panos, Ltd. Certified Public Accountants, Northbrook, IL 1994-2004
- Fulfilled key leadership position, with associated responsibilities including performance of audits, compilations and reviews of small/medium businesses.
- Ensured adherence to federal, state and local tax regulations throughout all daily operations.
- Resourcefully prepared estate gifts and trust tax returns.
World's Money Exchange, Inc. Chicago, IL 1989-1994
- Contributed extensively to on time, accurate completion of all accounting and tax processes.
- Maintained quality assurance throughout all functions within a leading foreign exchange and precious metals firm.
- Responsible for cash management.
Natarelli, Taglia & Associates, Inc. Certified Public Accountants, River Grove, IL 1987-1989
Laventhol & Horwath, Inc. Certified Public Accountants, Chicago, IL 1983-1987
Allen & Associates, Certified Public Accountants, Chicago, IL 1980-1983
Senior Account and Auditor
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, my background should translate to dynamic results as a member of your team. In particular, I believe you will find my expertise in (ADDRESS A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/ACHIEVEMENTS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION WHICH YOU DISCUSSED DURING THE INTERVEIW) vital to your immediate and long-term objectives.
Should you have any additional questions, or to further discuss this opportunity, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response and am eager to contribute to your success.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!