This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Junior Android Engineer with an in depth understanding of application development and debugging.
- Proven ability to conduct manual and automated application testing to maintain quality assurance.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize strong technical knowledge to provide key end user support.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Romanian and English.
- Programming Tools: Java, C/C++ and Python.
- Application Development Tools: Android SDK, XML, BLE, SQLite, GCM, JSON APIs and REST calls.
- Android Libraries: Retrofit 2, OkHttp3 and Gson.
- Google Maps and SQLite Database.
Mobile Programming, Santa Clara and San Diego, CA 2015-Present
- Utilize in depth understanding to develop multiple Android applications.
- Demonstrate strong technical knowledge, organizational management abilities and leadership skills.
The University of Alabama (Center for Advanced Public Safety), Tuscaloosa, AL 2014-2015
Key Projects Completed:
Quality Engineer (Contract)
- Used various IT tools, including Android Studio, Xcode, JIRA, SourceTree and Appium to successfully ensure quality control on Android and iOS applications.
- Contributed to all aspects of manual and automated testing; resolving issues accordingly.
Mobile support and Test Engineer (Contract)
- Maintained quality assurance, as well as code validation, on Android applications by conducting testing.
- Successfully wrote sample applications and provided critical end user support.
- Contributed to development of SQLite database, effectively streamlining medical coding operations.
- Responsibilities included data retrieval, application development and query development.
- Conducted thorough testing to maintain quality control for phone and tablet applications designed to enhance airport restaurant client experiences.
- Collaborated with offshore resources, as well as clients during daily Scrum meetings.
- Utilized knowledge of Google Maps API to develop key functionalities within Department of Revenue Motor Vehicle s Android application.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, The University of Alabama; 2010-2014
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!