This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Health Unit Coordinator Certification, as well as an in depth understanding of best medical processes. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal communication and leadership abilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Accomplished Health Unit Coordinator eager to strengthen medical knowledge in a progressive opportunity.
- In depth understanding of best medical practices developed throughout completion of 150 hours within Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Regarded for ability to maintain quality assurance throughout medical record operations.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, key to successfully educating patients, family members and caretakers on effective treatment and prevention measures.
Mental Health Care
Medical Records Management
Gateway Community College 2013-2014
Student, Health Unit Coordinator Program
- Gained valuable exposure to health unit coordination processes throughout completion of certification program.
- Maintained accuracy throughout diagnostic test and treatment scheduling, as well as data entry of sensitive medical information.
- Leveraged strong medical terminology knowledge to successfully contribute to daily operations.
- Strategically oversaw patient admission and discharge processing.
Federal Express 1997-2013
- Assumed integral role throughout shipping/receiving processes, focusing on timely delivery, quality assurance and performance management.
C.R. England 1995-1996
Over the Road Driver
- Successfully transported customer freight nationwide, focusing primarily on ensuring quality control throughout daily log book creation, pre/post trip inspections and daily interactions with dispatch unit.
Shilo Inn Hotel 1992-1994
- Provided top notch customer service, with associated responsibilities including call management, scheduling and payment processing.
Private Home Care 1994
- Fulfilled key role assisting patients with activities of daily living, with duties including meal preparation, medication administration and hygiene processes.
Sunderland Family Treatment Center 1990-1993
Mental Health Counselor
- Resourcefully assessed patients and developed innovative, needs based treatment plans to promote health.
- Tended to patient needs, including medication administration, scheduling and performance of daily activities.
Health Unit Coordinator, Gateway Community College; May 2014
Continuing Education, ICS; 2010-2011
Certified Notary, State of Washington
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!