This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Team Player with over 15 years of professional experience across multiple industries.
- Proven ability to steer daily business operations to an on time completion; skilled in increasing efficiency throughout daily processes.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach, CA 2016-Present
Workers Compensation Rep. 2
- Ensure accuracy throughout all Worker s Compensation claims processing operations; thoroughly review information and resolve discrepancies.
- Appropriately escalate issues; ensure all tasks are completed on time within a deadline based environment.
- Provide top notch support to patrons; make knowledge based recommendations due to individual needs.
Northrop Grumman, Redondo Beach, CA 2004-2016
Admin Functional Support
- Fulfilled multi-faceted support role, with duties including human resource services, office supply management and maintaining compliance to regulations and policies for 8,000 employees.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while deploying highly effective training initiatives to continually boost employee performance.
Pitney Bowes, Torrance, CA 2001-2004
- Directly supported the Vice President of Health and Safety throughout daily operations.
- Maintained adherence to project timelines; continually devised plans to ensure on time completion.
- Responsibilities included expense report generation, budget management and facilitation of corporate travel.
Marsh Risk and Insurance, San Jose, CA 2000-2001
- Provided critical administrative support, with associated responsibilities including invoice management, oversight of billing, proposal creation and maintaining adherence to company policies.
- Used strong communication skills to resolve customer inquiries, deliver excellent customer service and promote company services.
MBA, Organizational Leadership, Mount Saint Mary s University, Los Angeles, CA
B.S. Business Administration, University of Phoenix, Los Angeles, CA
Crisis Management Counselor, Family Crisis Center, Los Angeles, CA
Life Coach and Resource Specialist, Community Helpline, Los Angeles, CA
Member, Culver City Public Theatre, Culver City, CA
Women s Shelter Volunteer
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!