This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dedicated, detail-oriented Professional possessing an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry obtained throughout hands-on positions and completion of upper level coursework.
- Strong analytical abilities with extensive experience conducting in depth research, compiling pertinent data and presenting findings.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to forming positive relationships and providing in depth training.
- Recognized for top notch organizational abilities; skilled in coordinating various programs and projects.
Data Analysis / Research
Dr. Ashish Anand, Ridgewood, New Jersey 2013-Present
Practice Developer, Psychiatry Practice
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills while forming and maintaining positive relationships throughout community; effectively network with local school districts and Pediatricians.
- Leverage in depth medical knowledge to determine individual needs and promote psychiatry services.
- Serve as liaison between patients, insurance companies and Physician.
Dr. Sonia Talwar, Plainview, New York 2012-2013
Assistant to Physician, Endocrinology Practice
- Provided key support to Physician within a fast-paced medical office.
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to education patients on effective treatment and prevention methods.
- Demonstrated an ability to maintain confidentiality and organization while handing patient records.
- Used strong attention to detail to review lab reports, adjust medication doses and compiled detailed biopsy notes.
Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica; 2011
Basic Sciences Coursework, St. Christopher s College of Medicine, Luton, England; 2006
Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Dean s List, Queens College, New York, NY; 2003
American College of Physician Member
American Associations of Physicians of Indian Origin Member
Queens College, New York 2001-2003
Summer Program for Undergraduate Research (S.P.U.R)
- Leveraged strong analytical capabilities to contribute to project mapping two dominant mutations in TGF-β pathway in nematode C.elegans.
- Utilized excellent communication skills to present findings at a conference.
- Successfully crossed dominant mutations with uncoordinated worms.
- Demonstrated excellent research skills while establishing a link between dominant genes and uncoordinated genes.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!