This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on profit-driven, multi-site business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via targeted business development, market positioning, and client acquisition and retention.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including attaining results by quickly advancing to leadership roles with every major employer throughout career.
- Multilingual Communicator (Fluent English / Korean; Conversational Japanese / Spanish) who develops synergistic relationships with decision-makers, business peers, vendors, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to attain objectives.
Operations Manager (2016 Present) ￨ Office Manager (2016)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead the forward-thinking operations of three offices Hempstead Dental, Navasota Dental, and Bryan Dental, including coordinating and managing all high-volume facility, financial, and customer service initiatives, as well as delivering key support and development of a top-performing team of office managers.
- Expertly manage multi-office billing, accounts payable / receivable, inventory control, purchasing, contract negotiations, and vendor relations, along with optimizing budget performance by cost-effectively controlling expenses.
Rapidly promoted to Operations Manager within only one month of hire.
Developed dynamic new seasonal marketing campaigns to boost the bottom line.
Continually supported dentist and managers with contracts management and building leases.
Conceptualized and led strategies to increase profitability, including accepting new insurance plans.
- Strategically steered the start-up and successful operations of this new, state-of-the-art dental practice, including maximizing the bottom line by researching demographics, average cash, and insurance prices, as well as analyzing real estate markets and competition to effectively secure funding, negotiating prices for purchases, and exceeding goals.
- Exhibited skill in communicating between owner, employees, and patients to promote and ensure comprehensive patient care, along with continually educating clinical and clerical employees on procedures for standards compliance.
- Conducted candidate interviews, hired staff, and on-boarded employees by explaining office policies, patient care protocols, and benefits, along with actively analyzing finances and conveying data to owner for decision-making efforts.
- Deliver service- and quality-focused customer care via employee knowledgeability, accountability, and consistency, along with providing timely feedback on job performance, goal-oriented enrichment activities, and clear expectations.
Led essential annual training programs, including OSHA and HIPAA.
Developed safeguards and cross-checks against fraud and non-collections.
Proactively coached staff on delivering excellence in sales and customer service.
Increased revenue via maximized pricing and analysis of financial metrics versus new patient data.
Optimized scheduling while cost-effectively handling all clinical and clerical budgeting and profit / loss.
Spearheaded growth by determining timing and financing of expansion projects and equipment purchases.
Boosted business by identifying seasonal procedural trends and new patient numbers via targeted marketing.
Office Manager ￨ Documentation Officer ￨ Database Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing fast-paced office operations, including preparing, logging, and monitoring international shipment documentation while liaising among dispatchers regarding outgoing containers and communicating with warehouses, carriers, and moving and storage companies on shipping updates.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward performing bookkeeping, expense tracking, accounts payable / receivables, and general ledger management, along with proactively responding to and resolving business challenges.
- Drove growth by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training employees, as well as handling all benefits administration.
Optimized business processes via accurate import / export documentation efforts.
Avoided delays by educating clients on import shipment requirements for each country.
Increased customer retention by establishing long-term relations with new and / or existing clients.
Reduced data entry and recall time, increased efficiency, and ensured highest level of data integrity at all times.
Customer Service Lowe s Home Improvement, Conroe, XXXXXX 2016 Present
Customer Service Target Corporation, Greenwood, IN 2001 2002
Teller Bank One, Indianapolis, IN 2000 2002
Property Specialist Bank One Property Management, Lafayette, IN 1999 2000
Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Linguistics (Magna Cum Laude) University of New Mexico
Graduate Studies in Accounting & Finance
Registered Dental Assistant Certification (RDA) (Former)
Academy of GP Orthodontics Training Procedures & Billing Operations
Breakaway Practice Dental Seminars Business Law, Human Resources & Dental Office Management
Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
Transportation Director, Cairn Terrier Rescue
Co-Administrator, Annual Veteran s Charity Event
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!