This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Driller targeting a challenging opportunity in the upstream drilling market or downstream refinery market.
- Over 5 years of experience successfully completing tasks within the oil and gas industry.
- Skilled in steering drilling projects to an on time completion.
- Dynamic leadership abilities; experienced in directing all operations for crews of up to 12 members.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain adherence to policies while ensuring safety regulation compliance throughout all drilling operations.
- Contributed extensively to drilling relief well during the Horizon BP oil spill.
Oil & Gas Industry Knowledge
Safety Regulation Compliance
Transocean Deepwater Drilling 2009-Present
- Received multiple merit based promotions due to strong leadership skills and in depth knowledge of the oil and gas industry; moved up from entry level position.
- Perform various tasks under extreme pressure, including delegation of tasks, operation of drilling equipment and monitoring wells.
- Demonstrate excellent management abilities; oversee day to day operations of a 12 member crew.
- Generate detailed reports to track project status and maintain well integrity; relay pertinent information to appropriate parties.
- Ensure adherence to all company and contractor policies and regulations; promote safety throughout completion of all tasks.
- Provide key support to Driller; maintain equipment and oversee inventory control.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to ensure on time project completion.
- Continually strengthen industry knowledge; successfully completed accelerated development program.
- Use advanced arithmetic for pressure and volumetric calculations.
- Responsible for energy isolations and work permits.
Tandis Homes 2007-2009
Assistant Project Manager
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational abilities while steering multiple home projects to an on time, within budget completion.
Alvin Community College, Alvin, TX; 2004-2005
Coursework Completed Toward Bachelor Degree in Industrial Technologies, Texas State University
Relevant Courses Completed: Industrial Safety, Industrial Design and Engineering, AutoCAD Program, Project Management and Scheduling, Bid Estimating/Architectural Plan Analysis, Commercial Construction Systems, Power Technology Training, Industrial Materials and Processes
Advanced Well Control IADC Certification
Rescue from Heights, Confined Space Entry
BP Applied Well Control Certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!